Ranking
Hello, today I will be applying for a spot on the Official Replay Makers Organization, here are my top three replays, I hope you like them.
Attached Files
ken07-Legacy.rpl (174.0 KB, 15 views)
ken07-Limits.rpl (135.1 KB, 13 views)
ken07-Vortex.rpl (92.9 KB, 12 views)
OK COMRADE SHOOK TO DUTY STATIONS

@Ken07: Your movement is decently smooth, but you rub up against Uke far too much. Distance yourself a bit, and strike only with the limbs you want to strike with. Vortex is a good example of this, though i'd love to see more than just a head kick. It's a no for now.

@Jisse: Ahahaha, A+ on that Random replay! The other replays are great as well, so welcome aboard! c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Oh hi guys. First to i must say is The first thing I have to say: Im from Poland and my english isnt perfect.
So.
Why i want join ORMO?:
-I want try something new,
-I`m still not that good as i want, so i want have someone for support and tips,
-And i just want join ORMO -.-.

Aadame helped me much. He said something about booms etc. (NOT MAKING A REPLAYS FOR ME)
Id like say something about that replays.

Stylish insomnia - Tori is tired of making booms. His girl ruined him and he made revenge on uke. I made it slowly, with awful run because hes tired.

Watch your back - Boom in ukes back. Then 3DM boom and decap. Dont care about that last kickass i just had too much time, and i was too lazy to cut the replay off. I wrote 3DM in red colour because Aadame said its double leg boom but it isnt.

And last.
Stolen power - I named it stolen power because it was my first skeet i ever did if i remember. theres 2x 2dmbooms and some normal crushing action, also my skeet which i love it . Also name is from music (i was listening dubstep and girl was singing "im not scared of you STOLEN POWER".

Ok. Thats all. Please give me soft cnc because I`m depressed and i feel bad things 5x times worst. Also u can correct my english if you want.

Thank you
-----
Oh. Sorry i forget say to something about me. I dont want to lie so ill say true. Im 15. I live in Poland. I like playing tb, making videos and listening to music. I dont know what should i say yet maybe mood made that. I can say you about my mood but later. Or Yassir12 will tell you because it isnt subject for talki with me.
Attached Files
Last edited by Wiarcik; Aug 7, 2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm baaaaaack. I have two madmans and a self spar. I'd upload some tricking, but I'll leave it at 3.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Better Butter.rpl (234.5 KB, 32 views)
!Tamakuu- SS- Slam Wham Bam.rpl (739.9 KB, 23 views)
beware
the goblin