Toribash
Wow! I'm impressed. There's something real special about a 13 year old with a A/B average
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Name: Duncan Irl or Dupbuck in-game.
Belt: Second dan
GMT: -5
Past Clans: Electric is the only one worth mentioning (I was in MOFF for a couple of months but they're barely a clan)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I've recently got into marketing and am ok at it.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I have 1 alt to store tc on (Meeska, but that's it.)

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I don't have any recommendations but I've hung out with the clan in-game before.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido is one of the only multiplayer mods I'm good at.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I can kinda spar, I only have 1 replay worth showing though.

About Yourself: Well, my name is Dun- Wait? I already said that at the top, no need to be repetitive. I'm a beginning artist and ok marketeer. I'm a replay maker more then I am a multiplayer guy. I'm really forum active but my in-game activity suffers a little, I would like to change that because I'm getting sick of second dan. It's like the gym, you don't wanna go but then you've got fatness over your head. Then you get a wife and she says you're fat and lazy and pushes you harder to reach your goals.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because people here aren't douche bags.

(Dscigs has no balls is a colab between dscigs and I, I'm 10 frames before the first hit)
Attached Files
#Dup - Dscigs has no balls.rpl (177.6 KB, 7 views)
#Dup - Marrez.rpl (534.2 KB, 5 views)
#Dup - Still telling me to.rpl (74.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Complexity; Nov 8, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
I would like to Join Evolution
Name: jamcook69 (jamie cook)
Belt: 2ND DAN
Past Clans: Its, amebix, banned, and one more but i forgot.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Marketing and making friends oh and im not too bad at tricking also.

Player Card:?

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): no sorry.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Taekkyon, wushu, lenshu, abd and finally judo.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): im not the best but i know the basics, dont have any replays i just do it for fun.

About Yourself: I am a fairly experienced player although i have only been playing for around 3.5 months.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join evo to meet new people, talk to you guys and have fun in servers with you.

Why eVo?: i chose evo because its a very experienced clan and its like no other, all the players are really nice people and out of the ones i have met i like them
Selling and buying, pm me if your selling or buying, thanks!
PLAYER CARD??

also I cant take any member of the community seriously if they have 69 in their username

no unless you can somehow manage to change my mind.
Last edited by Fancy; Nov 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

im sorry about my name, its just a number because jamcook was taken, so it was the first number which popped into my mind so i used it. After all, it is just a number, no more, no less.
Oh and here...
Selling and buying, pm me if your selling or buying, thanks!