Toribash
No one cares about vindicdus damn it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Lol, I know it's ok, you need something to get you over that cockblock
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Fuck yes. Shit was horrible. Bout to chill with another homegirl tonight tho. Maybe thatll cheer my white ass up. Some girl accidently saw my dick on Skype, I was changing and the cam was facing the mirror where she kud see me, I failed. I was showing her some super man tighty whities my mom bought me as a joke. I don't wear tighty whities but she told me put em on n I kouldnt say no haha.

Can yhu keep this a secret? I trust you to not tell anyone....
Its fucking serious

Corey

‎8‎:‎08‎ ‎PM Yes

me

‎8‎:‎08‎ ‎PM Promise

You wont go post this

On TB

Corey

‎8‎:‎08‎ ‎PM Pinky promise

me

‎8‎:‎08‎ ‎PM k

Well....

Im a fucking

Ninja

LMFAO
Last edited by SorryNSh; Jan 22, 2013 at 03:11 AM.
i didn't get any of that last part but i made 16k today sending dat hoe aku 1k i owe him huheuehuhe
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Sure, why not, this is only the Internet, it's not getting spread all over the world