yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The whole tab thing confuses me, I'm used to clicking on Page Menu then New Tab. Anyway, locked because I downloaded IE on his computer, so this thread is now useless.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Take a chill pill Squirrel, it's Internet and it's just a stupid (actually idiotic, racist) flaming by a bad idiot troll...
Trolls are trolls, never listen to them.
Just invade or PM the Evil's leader...
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Never Back Down!

why wont u awnser my pms!!!!!!!!

/ontopic
ill vote later
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Although it wasn't really a action movie I'll go for Inglorious Basterds.... that or The Men Who Stare at Goats *death touches Grayve* If you saw it you will get it.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY ITS THE SAME?? YALL HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! OMFG IM SO PISSED THESE MISINFORMED.....UGH!!! GOD DAMN JUST STFU... you have no fucking clue

Might as well just shut up shouldn't I?
Nigga is slang..... Whereas nigger is a bit more... "formal".. But I don't really give a shit..... I tried to make you calmer and you just bite my head off.... -.-..... anyway....I don't understand why do black people get offended by it.... Why don't they just accept the color they've got..... dude....... And I don't get racist people either... What if Black people came first? And white people came out of them? Why do they have to be bunch of dick heads....
Don't ever come to england Squirre.... You just gonna get pissed off how racist people are here.....

Anyway.... I'm out..
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I voted for Avatar... I saw it in 3D, and its just amazing how much more effects they can put in a 3D film than in a normal 2D film.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by CrazyGreek View Post
/friend invade

This is what I have deduced from this thread:
Marked is amzingly stunningly gorgeous.

Grayve is a pimp, though not as much as me. ;)

Reekon made this thread, but hasn't posted a pic yet ^^

Oh, Marked needs to call me. Ask for meh numberzz. DO ITT.
Sorry about your BF and you. But you know what they say about one door closing and another one opening..

I am so hawt. Oh wait, I knew that before I checked this thread. Sorry...

What about me? :P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
This was once closed and now its reopened? lol... Just close it, and for further discussion just use the chat thread.

Done. -Tea
Last edited by MrTeapawt; May 5, 2010 at 12:05 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!