yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, Grayve, it's not always the ''smooth sail''... I actually talked with MRninja in game, and the guy is just like that, he doesn't mind when he gives names to ppl, been racial or not. It was his reaction for some small provocation from Squirrel if he's telling the truth, but in this case it's i-relevant cause his replay is something totally not appropriate for anybody.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
Action movie of the last year (2009)
So i have made a list of best action movies of last year, what do you think, which of them was the best?
If the movie you liked is not listed, just post the name of it
EDIT: My favourite (action) movie of the year was defenately District 9, i know its actually sci-fi but i really loved it and it had plenty of action so i added it on the list
Last edited by torismaser; May 4, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
If you PM his leaders, something could go wrong. But, hopefully nothing does. Honestly.. I wouldn't mind wrecking a crap clan in a war. It would make us seem more rutheless. If it comes to war Im all for it.
Last edited by Mookiefish; May 5, 2010 at 12:31 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
MR.NINJA-Is Piratez even fun? it seems lame and boring
Squirre1- no
- dude its kick ass and fun >:[
MR. Ninja- oh, what ever i just think it is
- LOOK AT MY RANK ITS SO AWESOME!
Squirre1- ok, ur bein a douche so im gonna leave
Mr.Ninja-nigger.

this is how it went down the best of my memory and i think Mr. Ninja would agree that these words were exchanged
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Wow, dude. That's messed up. Like said though, I've seen Mr Ninja get banned so many times; usually when he fails at trolling me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else