Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I've been trying to get people at the recruiter position. No one wanted to take it.

can i be recruiter as well as meeeehhhh senpai? :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
You could always just DO some recruiting because rn the position doesn't really matter much. We are currently understaffed to have people devoted solely to that job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
hehehheh, I didn't have to pay for a nudge since I came early and I got 7k profit, too bad I didn't decide to bet every single match. Got a 9 streak I think, because I left 2 games after the hosts cancelled on 10k vs 40k. Everyone left then, then Eason came in and Kirito tried to sort it out, even though he wasn't op during the incident.

I decapped Roller and got his pec ^^
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
You could always just DO some recruiting because rn the position doesn't really matter much. We are currently understaffed to have people devoted solely to that job.

it actually do. Cause thank about it, we have people that can reacuit most the time, then they could test them. An on certain occasions we could get people in faster, just to keep our numbers up, cause we could give them a set of rules to follow. Its just a job that basically covers our ass. Now it becomes pointless when the recruiters don't do the job.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
hehehheh, I didn't have to pay for a nudge since I came early and I got 7k profit, too bad I didn't decide to bet every single match. Got a 9 streak I think, because I left 2 games after the hosts cancelled on 10k vs 40k. Everyone left then, then Eason came in and Kirito tried to sort it out, even though he wasn't op during the incident.

I decapped Roller and got his pec ^^

what a noob i made 20k profit without even betting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
what a noob i made 20k profit without even betting

You got to host one with house D:
/offtopic
You may or may not receive an application from me the following day, or today.
Also, what's up?
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
/offtopic
You may or may not receive an application from me the following day, or today.
Also, what's up?

I'm waiting for it.

Summer is ending, school is near. I'm going to Toscana in 2 days, i'll still try to be active.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Summer is ending, school is near.

I was supposed to go to school on the 21st, but there was a water leak and cracked walls. So now I go on the 24th. Yay?
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
I was supposed to go to school on the 21st, but there was a water leak and cracked walls. So now I go on the 24th. Yay?

that is called "bless" , and i start in about a month but the first 1-3 weeks are just for let you know all other people and the teachers , plus there's basicly no classes so pretty starts on october for me . "LIKE A BOSS" , whatever the I-II and III lapse of evaluations are extremely short but intesive as fuck , about have 3 exams , 5 introductions , 4 house buildings , 10 interspacial biochemical universal rockets in the same day , nothing serious xD.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!