9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You can't dislike the whole clan cause one of their member is an asshole, but their 'image' is tainted by this. Time to talk with [Evil] leaders Grayve.

dude
talking is not enough
just remember...we are piratez!!!!
we kill people!!!
we should kill anyone who tries to annoy us...
Then look at that list of clans that SkulFuk posted and start icing them one-by-one. Almost every clan has someone who doesn't think before he opens his mouth. If you want war then be prepared to have it every week, cause ppl are not learning from their mistakes lightly. Squirrel can report his behaviour to mods if he want.

Nazy
Douchbag
Dumbfuck
Fag

Some of the names I got in game for almost no reason whatsoever, why? People can be mean just cause they can.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM.
neither it was gabiel who made it

i think he made it like a year ago or something but it never sold

UNTIL NOW! Xd The most expensive head ive ever bought! xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
can u put me and bojan as texture artists xD
next to clan banksta and gangsta xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
i think we should keep chris guys

he has been a great member and sure he has been inactive lately but i got him on msn and if he comes on ill tell him to get his but back here xD

people like him and grayve and stuff are the reson alot of people join piratez(if u want one example..me)

yes its an awsome clan an all but its like there the FACE of piratez

u cant kick em for dat xD
me!
xD

dragoblade - sharper then ur average blade xD
Racism is a defenate no no
I say racists are god damn fucktards, they have nothing to do then they fuck on someones life and belives, its just a way to say "Hey look at me, im a racist and i dont give a **** what peolpe think." *Scuse me mods*
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum