Ranking
Thank you very much!
I've been trying to get in for quite some time now.
You can push me to more realistic impro replays for sure.
Thank you once again.
Last edited by iCoon; Jul 2, 2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
HooliganJ:
Hooligan-J - Phatty Dewlap.rpl - Initial flow isn't great put it picked up. The 1st kick looked really stretched and to much like hard work. The set up for the 2nd hit was nice but the actual hit was somewhat diminished by... something. I can't pinpoint what it is at this time, what it is about that kick which makes it look a tad... off? The skeet was nice enough and a tidy finish.
Hooligan-J - Rigor Mortis.rpl - Genuinely loved this replay. The set up was meh, but the kick was nice enough. Then the skeet was great, not the best i've seen but for a non-ORMO, very impressive. Shows great potential. Disliked the stump hit though. I know what you were trying to do, have a cool little blunt attack on the floor but I'm afraid as cool as it sounds in concept it doesn't seem to work. Having said that, i applaud the ability and imagination involved. Nice work. Although as with the replay before, the flow wasn't spot on, but ok enough.
Hooligan-J - Smile Heavy.rpl - Good fast paced no grab manip. Although the first kick sucked, sorry. Nice combo though, and the little walk at the end was a nice touch.

You definitely have potential, and i would like to see one more replay from you. If you REALLY impress me, you're in. If you don't get in with that next replay, i definitely want to see you come back and show us some improvements!

Thanks for the critique Erth, and here is the replay you asked for.
Attached Files
Hello ORMO people I would like to join ORMO
Attached Files
Keoni Dismissal Final.rpl (282.3 KB, 17 views)
Keoni Rambo True Final.rpl (366.6 KB, 9 views)
Keoni Saturday Night Live.rpl (134.1 KB, 11 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Today I will be applying for ORMO:

Laser spar- Tricking + Dodging

Boomshit- One big kick + spin

The solution- Manipulation + 2 kicks + a Punch + a skeet.
Attached Files
pr0ne- laser spar.rpl (780.3 KB, 13 views)
Pr0ne- Boomshit.rpl (161.4 KB, 18 views)
Pr0ne- the solution.rpl (263.3 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
Hello ORMO people I would like to join ORMO

Overall(since everything I had to say was the same for each replay)- If you plan on getting into -30 gravity, and sparring, you need to make your movements better. You are holding your joints a lot and it makes them look extremely icky. You had some nice flips, but they were stiff. On your backflip, your legs got extended and your ankles extended, before you even started the lift off. That's just ugly. You need to practice your realism more. Make everything smoother, and more realistic. See swexelite or oblivion if you want to see how to move better. It's a No for now. I'd love to see you apply when you improve.

Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Today I will be applying for ORMO:

Laser spar- Tricking + Dodging

Boomshit- One big kick + spin

The solution- Manipulation + 2 kicks + a Punch + a skeet.

Laser spar- ORMO= single player, not multi. I have nothing more to say.

boomshit- You fiddled around a lot before you even got the boom. It wasn't half bad, but you were extremely stiff, and I've seen replays like it before. It's not really original.

solution- It was very stiff and the moves didn't flow. At all.

It's a No.
You're also missing a replay. You only have 2, but 1 replay wouldn't change my mind.
Could you CnC my decap replay please?
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Overall(since everything I had to say was the same for each replay)- If you plan on getting into -30 gravity, and sparring, you need to make your movements better. You are holding your joints a lot and it makes them look extremely icky. You had some nice flips, but they were stiff. On your backflip, your legs got extended and your ankles extended, before you even started the lift off. That's just ugly. You need to practice your realism more. Make everything smoother, and more realistic. See swexelite or oblivion if you want to see how to move better. It's a No for now. I'd love to see you apply when you improve.