Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
My GMT is +3:00 so yeah..

Wow our GMT are pretty close
I never forget.
Hello, my name is ForceOp (as you can see clearly directly to the left), but you can call me David. I've been playing Toribash for around 5 months (please disregard my join date, life got in the way for around 4 months during which time I didn't play).

Then there's my belt, skill, game activity, forum activity, and favorite mods. My belt as you can see to the left also is Brown Belt, I would say my skill in certain mods may surpass that belt, but overall the belt fits my skill level. I play the game nearly everyday because I know that's the only way I'll get any better at the game. My forum activity is not anything special, but only for the reason that I fell that I don't have much to contribute to the community, but now that I am getting better at the game I'm going to start helping new players learn the game and try to form them into great players with their own styles. My favorite mods are Mushu, Boxshu Mushu, Wushu, Wushu Box, and ErthTKV2. You may notice that my favorite mods are low gravity, with either really low dismember threshold or a really high dismember threshold, and none of them are really "close quarters" mods.

I guess it's onto my life. I'm an athletic computer geek (does anybody get where I'm coming from on this?), I run track and I play American Football (better noted as HandEgg) and Soccer (Better noted as Football). I'm also a programmer/coder who understands at least the basics in the following languages:
  • Ruby
  • Python
  • Lua

And the languages I am more fluent in are:
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. JavaScript
  4. jQuery
  5. Java
  6. Swift

The second to last thing you should know about me is that I'm an amateur Guitarist, Pianist, and Vocalist. Though I am more advanced in the Vocalist part of the entire thing. Lastly my motto is, "Nobody is better than anybody. It just matters who tries the hardest." I'm also the proud president of Novax Hosting (If you want more information on this please PM me)

I will have some replays attached to the bottom of this thread, and if you wish to test me please let me know through skype: themajesticninetailsyoutube (Please forgive the childish name, I created the account when I was around 8 or 9)

If you have any questions please PM me and I will respond as soon as possible

----Best Regards----
~ForceOp
Last edited by ForceOp; Jun 19, 2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: No image sorry
Originally Posted by ForceOp View Post
Hello, my name is ForceOp (as you can see clearly directly to the left), but you can call me David. I've been playing Toribash for around 5 months (please disregard my join date, life got in the way for around 4 months during which time I didn't play).

Then there's my belt, skill, game activity, forum activity, and favorite mods. My belt as you can see to the left also is Brown Belt, I would say my skill in certain mods may surpass that belt, but overall the belt fits my skill level. I play the game nearly everyday because I know that's the only way I'll get any better at the game. My forum activity is not anything special, but only for the reason that I fell that I don't have much to contribute to the community, but now that I am getting better at the game I'm going to start helping new players learn the game and try to form them into great players with their own styles. My favorite mods are Mushu, Boxshu Mushu, Wushu, Wushu Box, and ErthTKV2. You may notice that my favorite mods are low gravity, with either really low dismember threshold or a really high dismember threshold, and none of them are really "close quarters" mods.

I guess it's onto my life. I'm an athletic computer geek (does anybody get where I'm coming from on this?), I run track and I play American Football (better noted as HandEgg) and Soccer (Better noted as Football). I'm also a programmer/coder who understands at least the basics in the following languages:
  • Ruby
  • Python
  • Lua

And the languages I am more fluent in are:
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. JavaScript
  4. jQuery
  5. Java
  6. Swift

The second to last thing you should know about me is that I'm an amateur Guitarist, Pianist, and Vocalist. Though I am more advanced in the Vocalist part of the entire thing. Lastly my motto is, "Nobody is better than anybody. It just matters who tries the hardest." I'm also the proud president of Novax Hosting (If you want more information on this please PM me)

I will have some replays attached to the bottom of this thread, and if you wish to test me please let me know through skype: themajesticninetailsyoutube (Please forgive the childish name, I created the account when I was around 8 or 9)

If you have any questions please PM me and I will respond as soon as possible

----Best Regards----
~ForceOp

Look guys. This is a decent application. Unfortunately. We're heavily based around Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo, and spend most of our time warring in those mods. And. You seem to lack the experience. You seem like a pretty cool guy, but you need to remember what you're applying for. We're a warring clan. Sure, it's a good thing that our members have personalities that are easy to interact with, but it's best that our members having the ability to contribute to the clan in wars.
Your application was briefly discussed in the clan chat. You are DENIED simply due to the lack of experience.

DO NOT CONTINUE TO VOTE ON THIS APPLICATION
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
So is it at random, or do I need to let you guys know that I would like to do greykido?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
So is it at random, or do I need to let you guys know that I would like to do greykido?

We have a google document for a reason..

..and I know you're going to ask me where you can find it and I'll answer it's on the first post of this damn thread.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
No clue, I guess Parrot and Nitro will set it up one of these days.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015