Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
A sense of humour goes a long way, error.

I second that. Calm, error.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
thank you so much, for accepting me and I'm in-game as I'm posting this, so hit me up.
"...I piss on piss..."
[TA] All the Way
I've made a decision on the current applicants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
*holds horses* how longs this gonna take, I can't keep them back much longer...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Sup niggas.
Just as a refresher, my name is Ocean... or Jack. Honestly I do nothing all day but smoke weed and play videogames so I feel doing something better with my time is cool. I honestly believe TA needs a more active type of leadership role... Im on the forums for at least 6 hours a day! I dont think that you need to know too much of my personal life, but all you really need to know is that I have the time and willpower to do what this org needs. Helping new players, representing TA and just having a fun time on the forums is what I want this org to become. What it is now, in my opinion... is a group of kids that are good at akido. Which is not bad at all, dont get me wrong. I just want to make sure that people see the prestigious features of TA. I want TA to be the ORMO of Multiplayer. I wont stop at anything to get TA what is deserves because akido is the most played mod in this game! It takes a huge amount of skill... to counter, suplex, ect... Lets set the standards higher.
Thanks for reading my opinions... again, nothing special.
See ya later, alligator.
Btw Weoo, it took me 7 mins... no proof reading, because i'm not a bitch.
ALSO WE SHOULD START A SKYPE GROUP!
Last edited by Ocean; May 6, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
Hi, I'm owca (aka dge) I'm 20, I live in poland, I've been playing tb for over 5 years.

Despite the fact that my favourite mod is wushu, I consider aikido as the best mod of mine.

Well I don't really care about organisations but nowadays it's pretty hard to find someone who plays it just for fun, I mean I dont like to fight someone who tries to win at all cost. For example it's just boring to grab your opponent's hands for all the time, this couses of popular knee attack (I dont know how it's called but im sure you know what I mean) and makes the other player catch up with the score when guy who performed knee attack can hold him on distance and win by score. I prefer more unconventional methods like ungrabing , catching torso, legs etc. (I'd like someone to explain me why leggrab is a "noobish" move)
All in all I'd like to try this old good aikido, I simply want to find good aikido sparring partners that's why I apply :>

I'm going to post some replays this evening.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
I know you're god tier so accepted

Welcome Aboard.

(Fastest app ever wow)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu