Toribash
Okay so we just gotta get enough tc to pay for it now. I can get atleast half.. If i have to pay for all i will but it obviously is not preferred by me. Today i will contact some people (i talked to orko yesterday and he told me if the replays were good osiris would do it for free). So we should put a maximum amount of replays at 4 each and maybe 1 spar or parkour, which could change at any moment depends how long we want the video to be. But before any of this info is put into action i need to check in with osiris. You can start posting/ making replays now, there will not be a time limit to this. Once everyone has their desired replays in and we have the tc we will start this process. And if anyone has suggestions on someone else or anything just state so. And for the people who dont know osiris=shanerumble1.

Originally Posted by Flux View Post
Okay so we just gotta get enough tc to pay for it now. I can get atleast half.. If i have to pay for all i will but it obviously is not preferred by me. Today i will contact some people (i talked to orko yesterday and he told me if the replays were good osiris would do it for free). So we should put a maximum amount of replays at 4 each and maybe 1 spar or parkour, which could change at any moment depends how long we want the video to be. But before any of this info is put into action i need to check in with osiris. You can start posting/ making replays now, there will not be a time limit to this. Once everyone has their desired replays in and we have the tc we will start this process. And if anyone has suggestions on someone else or anything just state so. And for the people who dont know osiris=shanerumble1.

that's the problem

Originally Posted by Facade View Post
enigma bank has 102k you scrubs, we have enough.

ye son
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
lelelele u guys are scrubber, we got 214k

/topic...
Kolorz will rob you, and you'll only have 2k left, so unless you're generous to buy a noob a sphinx force, I reccomend you think about this carefully ;0