Toribash
I am a fan of MTG, YU-GI-OH, MineCraft, and RuneScape. So yeah. Also, I have no computer. I can only get on the forums via IE on Xbox, which annoys the living crap out of me. I only muster through the pain because, as you said, we've become more than just random strangers.
-----
I'd like for it not to be true (our demise, that is). But, alas, there isn't much we can do. We've all been stricken with a case of either boredom or life-stuff. Maybe both. But I'll still get on a few times a day (as I have been) and post and/or message people on here. So yeah.
Last edited by theultimatum; Nov 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Sorry for being inactive I was out of the United States of America. I had no internet where I was. Now I'm back
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
oh so we're just gonna quit eh? weak people. everyone of you are weak.

i intend to liven this place up eventually, maybe dangle some nice streamers and fill some balloons up with hydrogen. but srsly TB is dying, fyre isnt. a fire doesn't just vanish, it leaves embers behind to try to create a new beginning, and the cycle starts again.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
You mean like the undead? like... Zombie fyre? or maybe just a dormant fyre then. A sleeping volcano of some sorts, that when it wakes up it will be the destruction of EVERYTHING DDDDD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I think Kay needs to see a doctor...

Anyway, I won't be in game for a LONG time. Especially because I just bought the Wii U. And like 20 million new games for PC, Xbox360, Wii U, and contemplating buying a PS3.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.