Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by wazax View Post
Name: wazax
Belt:green
Best Mod:wushu
Talents (Toribash Related):texture sets and flames
Self Description: Kind, fun and trusting
Country and GMT:South africa +2
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?:Yes im very active and i will notify u when i go on holiday ect. I know my posts arent high but im working on it i promise im posting a lot now
Anything Else?: I have acid force, and lots of friends in toribash.

I say no, First; idc about acid force, second; baad rep, third; i just dont like you

And guys imma start being waaayyyy more strict on apps, considering no one likes me.
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
mk bored seriously? Ive got nothing against you BUT if you keep trying to be a higher being than me by telling me this thread is pointless then you can gtfo and stay out dont try to make enemies dude and seriously dont be a dick as of now we are cool but doing this anyfurther will not be appriciated

Fallout dont worry about bored, He gets cool when you learn to flow with his moods.(I learned the hard way) and i dont want you too.

Just try not to get kicked out, keep the clan fun.
And he is right, You could have posted this in the inactivity thread.
i know thats a bad start... im brazilian dont know how much about english but i thinking that now i enter in the jungle i'll make a nice friendship with u guys dont start to hate me just because u think that im noob and that things so please i wont the wrong guys for u i swear
Shadow, his point was that a lot of your posts don't have any thought put into them.

In shadow's defense, though, there hasn't been much to do for a co-leader, gbleek hasn't done much either. In fact, you both could probably do more as forum board moderators.

Oh, and instead of angrily defending yourself, shadow, you could ask him why he thinks that and try to change your behavior.
....Count the votes, lol.

You're rejected for now, come back later if you feel you meet the requirements in the future.
/invade

just to let you all know Lukazz is wearing Jungle tag
even if hes in or not
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Yea sorry i was kinda being a dick on that post but really, bored is not lying when he said that we dont have much to do. We made almost allllll the needed threads, we've already came up with 50 ideas for the clan, and the rest of the crap i cant remember.

Right now we are pretty much fucking pissed at anarchy and are thinking of ideas for the war....

Oh and bored, What do you mean me and you wont be able to mend relationships? or whatever...
Last edited by shadowXcor; Jun 16, 2010 at 02:49 AM.