Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Guies. Should I buy Deus Ex, Duke Nukem Forever and Dead Island on Amazon?

Only 84.68 British pounds. Assuming that if you buy something over 25 British pounds you get free shipping to Sweden.
LOL POUNDS

On a more serious note, fuck yes get them all.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Get them all!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
No you should not buy other games and only play toribash...........

But seriously, do it they are cheap and seem like good games. Plus a lot of people need to buy duke. took 12 freaking years to make.
[o]
I heard that Deus Ex is a fail.

oh nevermind , I thought its another game , a new one that was just released and its a big fail ,the name is similar
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Get Dead Island, fuck Duke Nukem.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I joined team ponies
go ponies!
crush llamas
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Ponies are so mainstream

Fuck you, hipsterboy. Having watched the whole first season of Friendship is Magic, I can with great determination say that ponies are mainstream for the same reason breathing is: It's awesome, and it's necessary for a proper life.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY