Toribash
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I'll gladly take that rank c: Also, what happened to your hunter force?

Lost it while protecting a young lady from a drag Sold it to buy full joints, that i sold to pay sir and buy this avatar.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Lost it while protecting a young lady from a drag Sold it to buy full joints, that i sold to pay sir and buy this avatar.

that avatar is sick. how much did you pay for it?
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
that avatar is sick. how much did you pay for it?

I've made it, i just paid to be able to upload it -> 8$ (sold 88k).

Glad that you you like it.
hehe, I've only just gotten the legend achivement. Wow am I bad. Won 5,000 games, lost 2,000-3,000. Also, I've definitely gotten over 50 decaps. God I wish I used the non-steam for it to be easier.

I like your new avatar way better, that other one was trash eh. Oh, and, am I actually getting banana rank? c;
Last edited by nord; Aug 13, 2015 at 08:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
hehe, I've only just gotten the legend achivement. Wow am I bad. Won 5,000 games, lost 2,000-3,000. Also, I've definitely gotten over 50 decaps. God I wish I used the non-steam for it to be easier.

I like your new avatar way better, that other one was trash eh. Oh, and, am I actually getting banana rank? c;

I can't edit ranks and Zeus still hasn't said anything about the rank changing proposed some times ago. We'll include a banana in the project
Yeah, we will just do it then . Your own little special corner.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
banana rank?! c'mon im stuck with " Origin Council " ;-;
well congrats on your new rank meh xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Can anyone else see the mod? I can't do anything because this laptop doesn't let me download mods and I don't have this mod in my files. It's a parkour replay btw.
Attached Files
#Meh - wippk1.rpl (348.9 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Computer is getting fixed today. So excited.

yeah, mines work, but I have to get the Scan f ixed, and I'm too lazy to do it myself. So.. pretty soon we will share the same joy XD
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather