Toribash
I am kind of getting bored with the clan honestly. The person I play with the most is Nagato, and I enjoy that. I wish we could have more times to play together. I know, I know, timezones are the reason. But Nagato is 5 hours ahead of me and we still get to play, so it isn't much of a problem from what I see personally.

I'm probably the most immature so yeah, I'll say sorry to all of you. Sorry guys, I'll try to improve my maturity and everything overall. Also, sorry for not posting in a few days, couldn't really bother to open up this page.

I'd like to change my rank btw, change me to anything you think I suit higher-ups.

Congrats on the namechange Jenson, ex JenssonFTW

Love you all. <3
Last edited by nord; Aug 13, 2015 at 03:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I am kind of getting bored with the clan honestly. The person I play with the most is Nagato, and I enjoy that. I wish we could have more times to play together. I know, I know, timezones are the reason. But Nagato is 5 hours ahead of me and we still get to play, so it isn't much of a problem from what I see personally.

I'm probably the most immature so yeah, I'll say sorry to all of you. Sorry guys, I'll try to improve my maturity and everything overall. Also, sorry for not posting in a few days, couldn't really bother to open up this page.

I'd like to change my rank btw, change me to anything you think I suit higher-ups.

Love you all. <3

that's stronk , but i liked when you said Congrats on the namechange Jenson, ex JenssonFTW.

Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Jenson you hit 10th dan since I last saw you. Nice.

yeah i think i was 4th-5th when i was here in dis clan , with optimus ragin and being mad at all wars. i think he still does xD
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Nagato, you're eh. You can be mature but from what I see when either in a skype call with you and Meeeehhhh you seem to lose track of what you're saying. Fair enough it's a skype call and no one else see's or hears it so there's no problem there. Just every morning I wake up to the same puns and immaturity in the skype chat that really does annoy me to an extent in the fact that you still find it funny. Embry was yeah kinda immature but he was serious when needed. He's a great friend of mine and I still wasn't told why he left, but he's an example of acceptable immaturity. He made up for it when needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Nagato, you're eh. You can be mature but from what I see when either in a skype call with you and Meeeehhhh you seem to lose track of what you're saying. Fair enough it's a skype call and no one else see's or hears it so there's no problem there. Just every morning I wake up to the same puns and immaturity in the skype chat that really does annoy me to an extent in the fact that you still find it funny. Embry was yeah kinda immature but he was serious when needed. He's a great friend of mine and I still wasn't told why he left, but he's an example of acceptable immaturity. He made up for it when needed.

If you are annoyed by the skype chat why do you continue to read it? Instead of making public accusations without any proof of what you are saying, take some screens and talk with the leaders/council. That's what i would have done if i was really worried for clan's future. In this way you are just starting discussions that won't conclude basically anything.

Some immaturity doesn't damage anyone, sometimes people just want to have fun together without caring to appear mature. I highly doubt that you, when you are with your friends, are 100% mature and don't do anything stupid. If you can't have fun even with friends... The important, as you said, is the self control and understand how to behave in different situations.

Also saying that the clan would sooner or later die is obvious, everything does, i don't even know why you pointed this out sincerely.

Last thing, have you considered your recent activity? Or i should say, inactivity. I don't think it's correct from your part to complain about guys that helped and (some of them) are still helping the clan to grow, when you are the most of the time inactive. You achieved a great position in the clan, i guess many of us would like to have you back as you were when you joined. Return that guy and i'll accept your complaints.
-----

Love you all. <3

Clan's Banana rank is free.

Love you too mate.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Love you all. <3

Our skype conversations get awkward because I'm the only one talking, but that's completely fine. Oh and sorry for leaving so abruptly. My internet went out for a bit.
Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post

Thanks for this. I'll try and improve my ways, but I'm pretty sure you haven't seen the mature side of me. You can't judge everything from one source (aka Skype). Have you seen my art/replay threads? I'm able to take constructive criticism and be able to dish out some. Sure, they can have a few jokes in it, but that's because I know for a fact they're light hearted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Yes skype has become a slight problem. Mainly since I can not monitor it all the time like I used to. I am not quite sure what to do about the clan being "boring", this is defiantly the first I've heard of someone thinking it was boring to be here. I will try my hardest to come up with a solution before more members start leaving. Personally I lost the drive for it when Embry left, but I have a promise to keep So I plan on trying to do as much as possible to keep people who are currently here happy as well as those who come in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I thank you guys take this to seriously. I'm probably the oldest one in this clan, and I don't take everything nearly as serious as any of you guys, xd. If I wanted a clan full of boring as old bags like myself, I would put a age restriction on the clan a long time ago. But I didn't , cause it wouldn't be any fun. What you guys are also going to have to understand that , we have lives and Wil and simply can't play this game 27 all day every day, lol, probably wish we could but cant. So please quit complaining, about the no on can control, unless we all just quit our jobs and play 24/7 an then become homeless . Hehe, I love my house!!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Yes skype has become a slight problem. Mainly since I can not monitor it all the time like I used to. I am not quite sure what to do about the clan being "boring", this is defiantly the first I've heard of someone thinking it was boring to be here. I will try my hardest to come up with a solution before more members start leaving. Personally I lost the drive for it when Embry left, but I have a promise to keep So I plan on trying to do as much as possible to keep people who are currently here happy as well as those who come in the future.

Thanks c:

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I thank you guys take this to seriously. I'm probably the oldest one in this clan, and I don't take everything nearly as serious as any of you guys, xd. If I wanted a clan full of boring as old bags like myself, I would put a age restriction on the clan a long time ago. But I didn't , cause it wouldn't be any fun. What you guys are also going to have to understand that , we have lives and Wil and simply can't play this game 27 all day every day, lol, probably wish we could but cant. So please quit complaining, about the no on can control, unless we all just quit our jobs and play 24/7 an then become homeless . Hehe, I love my house!!

I still have yet to play with you lol. I do understand that you are busy though.

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
and Clan's Banana rank is free.

Love you too mate.

I'll gladly take that rank c: Also, what happened to your hunter force?
Last edited by nord; Aug 13, 2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump