Toribash
get skill, bro lololol
nevermind.. I heard about that way, didn't used it though
played fair till 84th level and than got bored ^^ trying to get on the level of the geeks was like impossible.. whatever

8x exp means 8x difficulty for monsters = 8x fun killing them. That's not being no skill, eightupling health and damage of enemies lol.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
set players level 8 right? we tried that on hell and failed badly :P even with my paladin, 6000 defense and 5-10k damage ... hahaha

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Owait, I see what you did there.

[gerfaggotry] ah ja... Frauenfeindlichkeit... ich erinner mich grade an unsere Kommentare unter dem Video zu Gewalt an Frauen in Videospielen,
worauf die mich ge-ip-bannt haben. Gut, dass ich jetzt was über proxies weiß. Hoffentlich kommt irgendwann mal wieder was anderes als Harre, Nägel und Fettleibigkeit nach der Schwangerschaft.[/gerfaggotry]

ahahaha.. wie ich mich damals kaputgelacht habe... "immer öfter sind frauen die gewaltopfer in killerspielen" und wie die sich daran aufgegeilt haben x'D
schade, dass die meine post's immer gleich gelöscht haben.. durfte ja kein kontra in der kampangne geben ^^
</gerbanish>

talking about some feminim people raging on a side that is used to collect minds (pro) about feminim victims in shootergames..
whatever
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Das war das größte, ohne scheiß. Die ganze Community der Seite war lachhaft und als sie keine Argumente mehr hatten gegen das aufgebot an nicht frauenfeindlichen Spielern etc. haben sie einfach alle Spiele gelöscht.

Brillianter Schachzug. /gerfaggot.

Good times, good times.
yea.. good old times. we're fuckin old, bro
thinkin about our start in the toribash-forums haha ..

allmost broke up with my girlfriend.. my heart is heavy weighted atm
Just can't help myself. My lovestorys are like a sinus line. I know the heaven but I also know that the shit follows when you break.. unavoidable
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I do. Forums were fine as hell back then.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''