Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'll think about my answer, but for now I would like to give some points. I'm reading this and I see you don't play ABD as much or even aikido in general. I would like to request you get better or play ABD a lot more because this clan is strictly aikido, this is not saying we don't accept/play other mods, this is saying it wouldn't be much help. Also I see some of your writing and it's not about how much you write, it's about what you write. You could have written a perfectly good application in 7-9 sentences.
Remember that
We do have a lot of members and the number of members able to join are decreasing so if you aren't able to join you should know why
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
(this first part is mostly the same as before, go to about line 24)
hello, my name is shadow077. i want to join nitro because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in a clan. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, im still gonna try. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods. so i can help out in wars or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.
my favorite mod is definitely greykido. im uaually in some sort of greykido server. it's not just that i like it either, im also very good at greykido as of now im at mod rank 124, but on the account that i used to use (shadow077) i got to mod rank 6. sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, or kickboxing.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd or kickboxing. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 7 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 8 my toribash experience hasnt been that exciting, i played like everyone else, then back in the days of (FC) i was invited by fleshmon, i stayed for awhile but was kicked for inactivity over summer break. then i applied to origin, i worked my way up the ranks and became a recruiter, i did my job, the clan became mostly inactive, i left origin and now here i am. thats the very short version of my toribash experience.

my real life is abit more interesting, my real name is brent, im 14 years old and i live in the US. i am very lucky to have turned out the way i am, im good at most things i try, im very athletic, as far as i know iv got a good personality and i have a lot of friends. as i said before im very athletic, this has led me to take tae kwon do for 2 years and im currently taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. i have almost always had good grades(fuck you algebra) and i have a surprisingly vast knowledge of psychology, which is why i became a recruiter for origin.

my online life is also a bit interesting. i became interested in computers a about the age of 11, i began looking up tricks to pull off on my friends and all that stuff but i wanted to learn more. im gonna skip a few years here... and now im proud to call myself a legitimate hacker . before you all ask, no i didnt hack toribash and i dont intend to or hack its users.

thats all ima write for now, if i need to write more ill do so later

The application was long. But that does not make it a good application. It was written in a way that was almost entirely impossible to read without cringing slightly. And, you've already mentioned that you aren't that great at ABD. But, as Virus said, we are a strictly Aikido clan. Also calling yourself a legitimate hacker is something you should never say to me because it's literally the one phrase I vomit to each time I hear it.
I am voting NO. Final verdict will be posted sometime tomorrow.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Oh stfu with this shit that you said: ''If i get in im going to be fairly proud of my self...'' STFU with this excuse which make us vomit...
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
My GMT is +3:00 so yeah..

That's 11 pm for you, so take a nap that afternoon.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
and now im proud to call myself a legitimate hacker

Seems legit i don't understand why you would include this
No
If you're reading this its to late
i included that because im proud of it. i can do things that most others cant imagine and i mean that quite literally. i put that in because its part of what makes me special.

and if you guys vomit when i say i would be proud to get in i dont even know what to do
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
The application was long. But that does not make And, you've already mentioned that you aren't that great at ABD. But, as Virus said, we are a strictly Aikido clan. Also calling yourself a legitimate hacker is something you should never say to me because it's literally the one phrase I vomit to each time I hear it.

i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods.

im fine at akido and abd i just dont play them as often as greykido because there usually full. of all things why would a hacker make you vomit? i get that you guys are supposed to be harsh on the apps and that this is the last spot but this is unnecessary.
Last edited by Catarax; Jun 18, 2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i included that because im proud of it. i can do things that most others cant imagine and i mean that quite literally. i put that in because its part of what makes me special.

If that's what makes you special then you really have a long way to go before you have a personality that's worth my time.

Final Verdict

With a final outcome of ( Yes ; Neutral ; No) 2-0-3.
Any questions about your application can be submitted to me in a PM. You are NOT allowed to post another application again.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 18, 2015 at 08:01 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.