Toribash
Originally Posted by avatarpopo View Post
Name:Chris
Belt:2nd Dan
Past Clans: None
Player Card: avatarpopo
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Akido
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I wanna join because I feel like i could have a chance in becoming better with yall and I have seen some people play that are in this clan they r really good. Well I hope yall can contact me

beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Name: Erth, real name Dan
Belt: Black
Past Clans: Raid
Modes: My main mods are aikido and taekkyon, i like to think im able to play most mods, they all work on the same principle.
GMT: 0
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, ive played a few evo members ingame and they have been very good and nice guys, and lack of ingame presence was the reason i left raid. Evo are well respected and well established so who wouldnt want to be part of that. That said im guessing this application is pretty pointless and you would want to know the person before you even consider them. Having said that i would therefore like to prove myself should i need to, inagame or IRC or whatever.

Lol, found this
Wow Trip, what an old stuff ! Nice to see that app ^^

---

For those who are applying as sparrers, don't forget to post replays. The first post is edited for that ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Application
Name:jigyansu
Belt:Almost 4th dan
GMT:+5.30
Past Clans:Don't remember how much.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Low Art.More Ingame

Player Card:Don't have one yet.

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):ImSure(Alt)

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Talked with Fancy,Raaage and Qubic.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Wushu,ABD,akido,Lenshu(3,3ng),Rk-mma,judo,judofrac.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Low Spar guy.

About Yourself:I like:Clans,Toribash,Martial arts,cycling,driving,swimming,Internet,Family and friends.
I hate:Nothing so far except brinjals and lady's finger.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Its a cool clan and i would be proud to be part of it,plus i wanna evolve into something better ;P
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Yes you do:

My vote is no. Weak app, not a very experienced player, etc.

Lol Qubic. If you calculate/mesure the amount of QI in ImSure and jigyansu
acount.It would be around 5.5k QI or 6k.I know the app is weak.I keep it simple.
You can try me in-game in those mods anytime.Peace
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Its a cool clan and i would be proud to be part of it,plus i wanna evolve into something better ;P

Why do I feel like I keep seeing the same reason to join over and over?