Toribash
Originally Posted by ping View Post
Oh yeah, that does matter. Liquidoom, how much are things like gas, and a gallon of milk up there?

We don't use gallons. ~1.40$ per litre of gas.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
We don't use gallons. ~1.40$ per litre of gas.

Yep. I'm moving to Canada.

Prices where I am are 3.85~ a gallon.

Help.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
10.65$ I believe.

Mine right now is £5.03...
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Yep. I'm moving to Canada.

Prices where I am are 3.85~ a gallon.

Help.

I'm coming to Canada Creati0n wanna share a house and split the rent?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I spent yesterday at a smash bros melee/project M tournament commentating and playing. Any of you play competitively?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Uh... Today I had this lady. She complained to me a bunch of times and telling me I was doing a shitty job because I was letting a group of 7 year olds and their parents play marco-polo and she didn't like the noise. She sat for like 5 hours on a chair and got a heat stroke :v. My boss was the one to be informed (I don't know why the person who spotted it didn't come to me) and then well we kept her stable until the ambulance came. I didn't panic but I couldn't stop thinking about the incident. Rough day! How is everyone doing?

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I spent yesterday at a smash bros melee/project M tournament commentating and playing. Any of you play competitively?

Played religiously but never competitively (was too young to grasp the tier lists and advanced tactics).
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

Odd. I just saw a post in my locality's subreddit a few days ago about one of these exact tournaments going on.

Are you in my locality? What's your locality?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Odd. I just saw a post in my locality's subreddit a few days ago about one of these exact tournaments going on.

Are you in my locality? What's your locality?

We've talked about this multiple times before. I'm a Houstonian. You're not, but I've taken many trips to where you live because I have a first cousin who lives there.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.