Toribash
Teague I know that's not you I was stating you assisted me in that thread and I tried it but aikido had to go on and post pretty much every lil flaw in my life basicly stating change my personality all together.

EJM Moderated Message:
This is a response to this page : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=222323&page=46

Edit: Editors! Dx
Last edited by Toon; Dec 13, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
No he did not he was being completely honest like YOU asked in other threads
And if you hated the thread so much you could've closed the thread
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Don't you think we should take this to the discussion thread?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I feel like alot of people made mistakes here not just cartoon, this is something we need to work out as a clan.

If you clan members cannot make your members feel welcomed and you cant get over your little pet peeves for small instances then you need to work some things out. (secret Mainly Assazin,Kuna but all of you!)

If we leaders Cannot fix these problems before they get out of hand we fail as leaders (me) and if we leaders make it worse we fail (aikido)

And for the members who cannot sacrifice small things to not annoy people then they fail (cartoon)

Yes im pointing the finger at all of us so if you want to get mad at me so be it, or we can all learn from this.

/Nuff said
You know what I'm starting to go into troll mode so I'm going stay out of this
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
I just wanna know teague. Do you or do you not see anything wrong with anything aikido posts about me?

Sidenote: I wanna still be friends with all of you but I want to know this answer regardless of it I will still be friends with you all.