Ranking
OK so this just in:

STRIKAS IS BOTH KICKED AND PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ORMO BECAUSE OF REPLAY PLAGIARISM.

Feel free to ridicule him for it (somewhere else, this thread's for recruitin'), i have zero sympathy for plagiarists. It has been proven, and he has been banned for it before. Congratulations strikas, you're the first person to ever be totally banned from ORMO! This ban will NOT be lifted unless he makes a really good case (and a lot of really good original replays).

Let this be a warning to budding plagiarists; when we find out, the punishment will be harsh and humiliating.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hello ORMO, my application is as follows:

Phatty Dewlap - A couple of kicks + skeetdm.

Rigor Mortis - Split kick + foot-block skeet-cap + no footed boom.

Smile Heavy - Mini manip + clean kicks combo.
Attached Files
Hooligan-J - Phatty Dewlap.rpl (365.7 KB, 26 views)
Hooligan-J - Rigor Mortis.rpl (327.0 KB, 29 views)
Hooligan-J - Smile Heavy.rpl (324.6 KB, 28 views)
The replays are a bit old, but those are my best ones.
Mainly booms, hope you like them.
Attached Files
!Hipo - Totally Assraped !.rpl (218.3 KB, 15 views)
!Hipo - Lava oh noes !.rpl (202.7 KB, 14 views)
!Hipo - Deadly bash !!.rpl (224.9 KB, 16 views)
HooliganJ:
Hooligan-J - Phatty Dewlap.rpl - Initial flow isn't great put it picked up. The 1st kick looked really stretched and to much like hard work. The set up for the 2nd hit was nice but the actual hit was somewhat diminished by... something. I can't pinpoint what it is at this time, what it is about that kick which makes it look a tad... off? The skeet was nice enough and a tidy finish.
Hooligan-J - Rigor Mortis.rpl - Genuinely loved this replay. The set up was meh, but the kick was nice enough. Then the skeet was great, not the best i've seen but for a non-ORMO, very impressive. Shows great potential. Disliked the stump hit though. I know what you were trying to do, have a cool little blunt attack on the floor but I'm afraid as cool as it sounds in concept it doesn't seem to work. Having said that, i applaud the ability and imagination involved. Nice work. Although as with the replay before, the flow wasn't spot on, but ok enough.
Hooligan-J - Smile Heavy.rpl - Good fast paced no grab manip. Although the first kick sucked, sorry. Nice combo though, and the little walk at the end was a nice touch.

You definitely have potential, and i would like to see one more replay from you. If you REALLY impress me, you're in. If you don't get in with that next replay, i definitely want to see you come back and show us some improvements!

hipotibor:
!Hipo - Totally Assraped !.rpl - Larfen would hate the grab hits on this manip I'm afraid. But i don't mind it purely because of the destruction. There was a bit of a glitch in Uke's positioning, did you use coding of any kind to edit this replay at all?
!Hipo - Lava oh noes !.rpl - First hit was terribly generic I'm afraid but it seemed to perk up a bit after that. The 2nd hit looked like it could have been bigger and the 3rd hit looked just like an add on. As is the danger with booms, the flow was ok, but the linking flow, that is to say the flow that linked the hits didn't seem to be quite as good as the flow on the hits.
!Hipo - Deadly bash !!.rpl - Meh first hit, great second, meh third and i was expecting a 4th :<

It's clear you can boom, but there's more to replay making than that. Feel free to reapply but i'd like to see some more variety, and some new replays for sure.
It's a no from me i'm afraid. Come back though, your booms are good, just work on the bits in between.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I totally respect your decision. I'll work on the bits between booms.Also I did not edit anything on !Hipo - Totally Assraped !.rpl , it was an unfortunate glitch.

Expect to hear from me again soon.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I totally respect your decision. I'll work on the bits between booms.Also I did not edit anything on !Hipo - Totally Assraped !.rpl , it was an unfortunate glitch.

Expect to hear from me again soon.

Thanks for being understanding about it, looking forward to seeing you re-apply in the future with some new stuff ;o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hopefully this will be my last try on applying to become a ORMO member.
Attached Files
0 I can fly.rpl (195.3 KB, 30 views)
0 A demon inside me.rpl (406.6 KB, 23 views)
0 Get Louder.rpl (102.3 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by iCoon; Jul 2, 2012 at 05:01 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
0 I can fly: I really liked this. It was an amazing manipulation and a very well executed boom(both of them). I can't say much I didn't like about this.

0 A demon inside me: I personally loved this one. I gave a great CnC on your thread if you haven't already seen it.

0 Get louder: I'm not really a realism person. But I do know my way around when watching them. But you're too limble when you move. You need to be a little bit more "On hold". And do a little bit more when your jumping around. Just not jump up and spin around, you need to flip or do something. Everything up to 430 was good. But you didn't do anything afterwards. Just a little spin here and there.

Overall, You are really good and extremely ready to be a part of ormo. I only suggest that realism is not your thing. But I will push you on if you want to do it. I am glad to say, welcome to ormo