Toribash
im fine with you changing YOUR pic, but when you change mine thats just not cool
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I am calm, but aku, you may change your pic as much as you want, but dont change others, thats just not cool man
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Ay Plata. Fuck these hoes they make me mad. I needa get some. I told her she looked like a man n she said I was ugly lmfao I said yhu aint say that when yhu was here hoe
ok, mike, irc, talk there not here

You guys may come as well, i just need to chill

the picture is broken dizzy.

also this, hopefully it works. xD
Attached Files
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 21, 2013 at 09:39 AM.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they