i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
Belt and qi: 5th dan 5488qi

GMT: -7 I believe

Your Strongest Mod: Aikido

Self Description: Chill guy, always willing to help (if i can) fun to be around and I get along with people. i'm not the life of the party but i'm a pretty cool guy. I live in washington Dc im 15 and in the 9th grade.

Past Clans: Dark, 42, slap, doc

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): yes, of course im active enough

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: I cannot currently take a screenshot of my person.
My laptop is currently broken and I do not have any replays except for some older ones i posted a while ago.
.http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1244

a yes from me because his qi is fine as compared to his belt
and posts are also good
I play every day a little, but I'm constantly in wushu8 room. And since I lose a lot and still get new belts fast then it shows that I play really huge amount of games.
Put more work into your application and I'll give you a yes.

EDIT: More work into things like self description and also why so many previous clans?
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by VIT0R View Post
Hey... I don't play toribash for about 1 month. But I live at forums... I'm comming back! I have one question. Why nobody plays? I'm alone! I didn't find anyone playing today. Let's make some cool replays for the clan video!
I know that everybody must be active in forums. But, why don't we make another rule: Be active in the game too! I know that I would be kicked time ago. But now I see the I made!

Clan Rules:

1. Guys, try be respectful to  everyone, even if they’re our enemy. If you want to teach them a lesson  well, duel them.

2. Wear the clan tag of [Piratez].

3. Be a good sport, we DO  NOT tolerate Sore Losers.

4. Try be as active as  possible on forums, and use [Piratez] (<-- Copy paste that, the links in it) in your signature.

5. All Toribash rules must be  followed.
Where is the "Be active ingame" rule?
I think that should be one like that.

dude
i regularly play this game