Toribash
I like how I thought Bercat was actually going to continue rapping with me and then boom, about a fucking week and nothing.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
I like how I thought Bercat was actually going to continue rapping with me and then boom, about a fucking week and nothing.

He has to keep Gynx from smashing the cancer of Nitro.
I think I might be retired.
Ay guys, I'm back
Nice to see you guys again, cant wait to see what's changed.
Anyway, I will try to play toribash some more, but Warframe is still my go-to game at the moment. oh and something interesting, I'm taking an animation class in Autodesk Maya, and toribash basically put me way ahead of the other 20 people since we are animating humans, and that toribash taught me alot about realistic body movements.
either way I'll still post here and stay active but I got like 6 of my real life friends into warframe, and that's kinda been a blast playing with them. Glad to see origin isn't dead after all this time though.
-----
Shit, embry and foxire left D:
Damn, i'll miss you guys, knew you both since I joined waay back lol.
yo what's the deal with RcNerf? I saw he left the skype chat but is he still here? like has he left us or anything ;___;
Last edited by iIluminati; Aug 6, 2015 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Rcn didn't mean to leave the skype chat, as he said, "I was high then". He did say that to me, lol

Embry (bb) left cause he wanted to create replays or something related to that believe.

Fox (eh, bb) left cause he just can't be bothered lol. He still cares about the clan though.
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post

I've been really busy with some classified next level shit recently, sorry. It's aight though. I just won.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm not sure if we even have an IRC anymore. I miss the 1 month we used that.

I remember when we had one
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Hey guys, Sorry to tell you this but I've decided to leave. In this clan I feel I relate closely with a white crayon; pretty useless. I want to thank you guys for having me, and I'll check in every once in a while.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Fox (eh, bb) left cause he just can't be bothered lol. He still cares about the clan though.

Fox (eh, bb)

(eh, bb)

(eh)

K.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker