Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well anyone up for rubbing my squishy tits and pounding on me for like 5 minutes. if you are just ask corey or fezch to show u to zaras house theyll know where i live.
if you want me just message and ill f**k you no matter how small a dick u got
$10 says that both genderbender and derpenstein is the same person, request IP check
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
wow

805530 is derpenstein
805531 is gender bender xD
wow reuben its me zara. lol and depressions scott from yr8 adrians bros freinds. i fucked him once and he had a small dick in my huge vag. btw reuben u wanna take my analginity?
@corey/fez can certain users be banned from organization forums?
what dont you want to pound on my ass fine ill let you pound my huge vag instead
so I assume you forgot your password Zara, to both you main account and your alt on here.
no i just got tired of using them to attract customers but i decided this would attract more clientell. btw im using a huge dildo for my huge vag
ATTENTION: Whorebitches.
Derpenstein and Genderbender69, get out. If you were trying to make an impression, you have only succeeded in testing how much stupid shit I can read.
If I see any shit posts from you two again, I will report you for invading a clan you have been banned from.

Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
@corey/fez can certain users be banned from organization forums?

I can ban them like I have here, and you guys can just report them. I can't ban them from entering here though, seeing as I am not an Smod/admin.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh well everyone from Milton is the same on these forums. Corey and Fez are the best ones though. It doesn't matter who you are.

True and truer.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD