Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
/offtopic

If I can handle clan shit and be up till 3 am drinking red bull's waiting for replies, i'll apply once more.

REJOIN BB PLS
fucking charm1

if he comes here, please don't believe what he says. I have proof

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
As I've said in the Team Aikido thread (shit happened there too), charm is a fucking douchebag. I'd been friends with him for quite awhile, and I had grown to wonder why everyone despised him. Now I know because I have a personal experience of his douchiness (not a word stfu).

I was just sparring him, nothing special, when I told him he was being too aggressive. He proceeded to tell me to stfu and then told me that I should be honored to be speaking to him. So yeah, ignore charm.
Originally Posted by ReVampz View Post
Soo, do I have to re-apply or...

You have been kicked mainly for the ban, your activity has been considered too. So won't change much even if you reapply.
hallo muhurfuhkrs. I am back from camping (otherwise known as Bug Bite Hell) and ready to wreck any noob that gets in my way. jo origin.

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
As I've said in the Team Aikido thread (shit happened there too), charm is a fucking douchebag. I'd been friends with him for quite awhile, and I had grown to wonder why everyone despised him. Now I know because I have a personal experience of his douchiness (not a word stfu).

I was just sparring him, nothing special, when I told him he was being too aggressive. He proceeded to tell me to stfu and then told me that I should be honored to be speaking to him. So yeah, ignore charm.

He called me shit and stuff back in 2013 and this year (4 months ago), so I already know. He also ruined my friendship with Rune.
Last edited by nord; Aug 4, 2015 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump