Ranking
ill try to apply
hi erth
Attached Files
17april freakin kill.rpl (178.9 KB, 10 views)
killing uke.rpl (129.3 KB, 2 views)
uke is dead .rpl (110.4 KB, 4 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Sorry for the lack of activity on my part guys, i've had no internet for days but should be back on the 19th.
Providing BT get their shit together.
As such i'll deal with everything soon as.
Last edited by Erth; Jun 17, 2012 at 06:27 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Shit I didn't realize it was my turn

Strikas - I feel like I've seen the opener on the first replay somewhere before. First kick was nice, although I don't like grabbing uke before dm-ing anything. Punch and kick were great, smooth transition into pose. Very nice. Second replay was a nice little lift into an air madman, although once again you grabbed before doing dms, which made me a sad panda. Something was just awesome all around, the only problem was a bit of stiffness in the first couple spins. Congratulations, I think these are good enough to let you in.

17april - Pretty generic grabkick, not much special in the opener for the first replay, second kick was a natural followup, if not a little bland. You maintained that one grab throughout the entire replay (bad), and basically just alternated kicking legs until you ran out of things to kick. Meh. 2nd replay was pretty much the same deal, although slightly better due to your switching of hands halfway through. The third replay I actually quite liked, you got some good momentum, and it didn't get stale from you doing the same thing over and over. Overall, you're doing pretty good, but try to get a bit more variety in your replays, and try to rely less on your grab, you're using it like a lifeline, when it should be used as a tool. So it's a no for now.

Lololerz - First replay looked very very nice with the exception of you switching your momentum abruptly when you grabbed at 360 and 250. Those totally ruined the flow of an otherwise excellent replay. I didn't like how you grabbed uke before you did any dms in the second replay. It also got a bit messy before the second kick, although your flow is nice in between everything. Last replay was nice, although it was very messy and sometimes what you were doing was hard to define, but not in a good way. Overall, I'd say you're very very close to being let in, but you make just a few too many hiccups in your replays for the time being.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hello
Here to try again. :3
I think I improved a lot since the 1st time.
Attached Files
ago - destroy ON.rpl (135.5 KB, 12 views)
ago - split-cap heliend.rpl (60.5 KB, 6 views)
ago - upkill.rpl (90.8 KB, 5 views)
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Alright then.

Ago2808 - First replay had a pretty generic "contract knees then kick the ground towards uke" opener thingy. Very long pause between the first kick and grab into second kick, no flow. Also, if it takes 300 frames to add in another hit, it's probably not worth adding. Second replay had a pretty good opener, but you didn't use its potential very well. After the lackluster opening, however, you did quite nicely, no real big complaints, except for the bit of messiness after the decap. Once again, the opener had more potential than you used in the third replay. First kick was nice, but that transition into the spin could've been much smoother and quicker, and the spin was much too slow. Overall, you need to work on your flow and utilizing openers better before getting into ORMO.

xfoxyx - First replay was nice and smooth, but it was a bit messy after that punch, and was a bit too simple. Second replay was destructive, yes, but that first core hit was done with a grab, and you were dm'ing uke with thighs and knees and all sorts of stuff, it made the replay very messy and it looked like you lacked control. On the third replay, that first 200 frames were much too stiff, and the lift didn't achieve much, because you were in the air right with uke. It didn't really look like you were going for an elbow break with the first hit, it just didn't look great. After that, you crushed uke against your glutes, something you generally want to avoid. After that the replay was pretty nice though. Overall, you're on the right track, but you've still got a bit of work to do before getting into ORMO.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~