Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by twisters View Post
I've played for around a year and a half and I'm a 3rd Dan so Icarus you need to catch up

Nah, I like being the lowest belt in the clan, it makes me stand out, even if it's not in a good way.

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
But ur sexy so it kinda cancels out.

Bercat called me sexy...holy fuck put me on Victoria's secret I'm BALLIN'!!!
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Lmao. I've been playing a straight year and 8th. Ya'll slow as fuck.
Also, let's get back on topic.

Go fuck yourself how about that?
Last edited by Icarus; Jun 17, 2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Shh. Now. Let's stop posting in the application thread until a applicant shows up.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
(this first part is mostly the same as before, go to about line 24)
hello, my name is shadow077. i want to join nitro because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in a clan. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, im still gonna try. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods. so i can help out in wars or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.
my favorite mod is definitely greykido. im uaually in some sort of greykido server. it's not just that i like it either, im also very good at greykido as of now im at mod rank 124, but on the account that i used to use (shadow077) i got to mod rank 6. sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, or kickboxing.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd or kickboxing. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 7 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 8 my toribash experience hasnt been that exciting, i played like everyone else, then back in the days of (FC) i was invited by fleshmon, i stayed for awhile but was kicked for inactivity over summer break. then i applied to origin, i worked my way up the ranks and became a recruiter, i did my job, the clan became mostly inactive, i left origin and now here i am. thats the very short version of my toribash experience.

my real life is abit more interesting, my real name is brent, im 14 years old and i live in the US. i am very lucky to have turned out the way i am, im good at most things i try, im very athletic, as far as i know iv got a good personality and i have a lot of friends. as i said before im very athletic, this has led me to take tae kwon do for 2 years and im currently taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. i have almost always had good grades(fuck you algebra) and i have a surprisingly vast knowledge of psychology, which is why i became a recruiter for origin.

my online life is also a bit interesting. i became interested in computers a about the age of 11, i began looking up tricks to pull off on my friends and all that stuff but i wanted to learn more. im gonna skip a few years here... and now im proud to call myself a legitimate hacker . before you all ask, no i didnt hack toribash and i dont intend to or hack its users.

thats all ima write for now, if i need to write more ill do so later
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
(this first part is mostly the same as before, go to about line 24)
hello, my name is shadow077. i want to join nitro because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in a clan. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, im still gonna try. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods. so i can help out in wars or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.
my favorite mod is definitely greykido. im uaually in some sort of greykido server. it's not just that i like it either, im also very good at greykido as of now im at mod rank 124, but on the account that i used to use (shadow077) i got to mod rank 6. sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, or kickboxing.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd or kickboxing. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 7 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 8 my toribash experience hasnt been that exciting, i played like everyone else, then back in the days of (FC) i was invited by fleshmon, i stayed for awhile but was kicked for inactivity over summer break. then i applied to origin, i worked my way up the ranks and became a recruiter, i did my job, the clan became mostly inactive, i left origin and now here i am. thats the very short version of my toribash experience.

my real life is abit more interesting, my real name is brent, im 14 years old and i live in the US. i am very lucky to have turned out the way i am, im good at most things i try, im very athletic, as far as i know iv got a good personality and i have a lot of friends. as i said before im very athletic, this has led me to take tae kwon do for 2 years and im currently taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. i have almost always had good grades(fuck you algebra) and i have a surprisingly vast knowledge of psychology, which is why i became a recruiter for origin.

my online life is also a bit interesting. i became interested in computers a about the age of 11, i began looking up tricks to pull off on my friends and all that stuff but i wanted to learn more. im gonna skip a few years here... and now im proud to call myself a legitimate hacker . before you all ask, no i didnt hack toribash and i dont intend to or hack its users.

thats all ima write for now, if i need to write more ill do so later

Hello Shadow, welcome back. Anyways, your application is looking a little better, your grammar could use a touch up, your replays where decent. Because I like you my opinion is a little biased, but I'm going to go with YES. This isn't because I like you, it's because I know you're a good player and you have a really fun personality. Just hope the others see this as well. Anyways, I hope to see you in game again some time.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
if i get in im going to be fairly proud of myself so far this doesnt seem like an easy clan to get into. origin and FC were great but it took almost no effort for me to get in. i look forward to being part of the team if i make it.
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
(fuck you algebra)

lol you summed up my life.

sure

Yus.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jun 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays