Toribash
Okay, sounds like Obey or at least Tyzi are starting to start a fight between Metal and Obey. Listen, i do not want, i hope Obey will be mature enough to take the their problems in their board and you Tyzi are multiclanning, i don't give a shit if you did that to help them in the war ( obviously, if you had to do that, they cant win alone ) or if you're just damn joking, i won't trust Juliano and won't trust you, Because hattersin shovelled-me another time during a war, so i don't think that Obey is so... innocent.
Stop fighting or i'll warn you both, warning you, juliano, will get you kicked, warning you Tyzi, will get you blacklisted. If tyzi offended you PM-me or REPORT him and don't join the fight, at least not in the clan board.
Posts moved for the junk thread, kk?
kk no

we win you lost

lose a 100k duel
no one cares if you got shoveled
what matters is you lost

lel

thx goughy for being pretty fun in that though

Kratos Moderated Message:
Congrats, you won, i don't care if you won with your skills or just used a beginner move. So, let's stop with this drama.
Last edited by Kratos; Dec 9, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Okay, sounds like Obey or at least Tyzi are starting to start a fight between Metal and Obey. Listen, i do not want, i hope Obey will be mature enough to take the their problems in their board and you Tyzi are multiclanning, i don't give a shit if you did that to help them in the war ( obviously, if you had to do that, they cant win alone ) or if you're just damn joking, i won't trust Juliano and won't trust you, Because hattersin shovelled-me another time during a war, so i don't think that Obey is so... innocent.
Stop fighting or i'll warn you both, warning you, juliano, will get you kicked, warning you Tyzi, will get you blacklisted. If tyzi offended you PM-me or REPORT him and don't join the fight, at least not in the clan board.
Posts moved for the junk thread, kk?

Sorry, I don't understand. Are we not going to war them again? If we are could we have one in 12 hours from now (when I get home from college) because they are at the perfect skill level to be a challenge but not TOO difficult + most/nearly all have a great attitude in-game and make for a great laugh. :] I hope this all can blow over so we are able to get back to having fun.
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
kk no

we win you lost

lose a 100k duel
no one cares if you got shoveled
what matters is you lost

lel

thx goughy for being pretty fun in that though

Pardon? Sorry could you elaborate a little please? I was not in a war last night.

Alright, I need to leave cya guys!
-----
Hey guys guess what? I have nothing to do for the next two hours because of free lessons. I'm just gonna watch movies and check back here every so often.
Last edited by Goughy; Dec 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Can't we just live in peace? Clan wars aren't that important, so please, stop complaining about it. :/

What? who was complaining about clan wars? I was saying that I want more, there so fun!

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang