Toribash

Dishonored pwnz fuckin asses. It reminds me of the first Thief games, a bit more nervous, with some bioshock or HLČ in it. This is pretty enjoyable

for those who lack video games culture ;p

btw, thief 3 : deadly shadows was way under its older brothers, but they're working on thief 4 and that might rock your underwear, but not before a good year at least.
Last edited by deprav; Oct 11, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
They're are over rated, but you still can't ignore that fact that they ARE good games, very fun to play, just run on the same schedule as adobe with their releases >.>
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
A game that's overrated shouldn't make you dislike it because alot of people love it and you want it to be your own special thing hahaha

Assassin's Creed is/was an amazing game!
Also Bethesda is so fucking amazing, too. The Elder Scrolls series is soooooooooooooo goooooooooooood!!! Also Fallout was not too bad.
I have to disagree with this Holotor xD

Morrowind was still enjoyable, but then Oblivion and Skyrim were just big "pretty" sandboxes with stoopid AI and poor main scenarios. I usually hate bethesda, they make RPGs that ain't RPGs and they killed Fallout... they made it a post-apo elder scroll D: (tho I heard Fallout New Vegas is good, since Bethesda just produced it and let the devlopping part to Obsidian I think)

Tho, Dishonored ain't supposed to be a RPG, so they did some good job on it ;p They should stick to action/adventure.
Last edited by deprav; Oct 12, 2012 at 05:33 PM.