Toribash
im confused as to why you cant do the format......its copy and paste...
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
I hve windows vist and my laptop doesnt allow me to attach things or nothing...
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
I don't really undestand, can't you copy and paste the app format..?!
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
I havent tried that. Lol.Thnks for the advice
-----
Who am i: I am mattboylol. I just recently got my name changed to Broskii.Im a 3rd dan and I have been playing for about a year.Im online almost everyday for at least a couple hours.Why i should care: I know most of you and I have been requested to join this clan several times.My favorite mod: My favorite mod is akidoBD because It is mainly skill and not luck like judo.Alts:I mainly had this account but it got banned for 2 months when my friend gave me his password.After i got all of his stuff he reported me and got me banned.I had an alt named lilmattboy but he got deleted during the hack. I have only recieved two infractions since i got banned and they were for useless posts.Hobbies: I like to play some sports like Football and basketball, but i play Toribash alot because i have alot of free time.References: Thedevill,Glawlfreak, and Pv2Caribou.Other: I would post some replays but i dont know how on this computer.I tried clicking the attachment button but it doesnt do anything.
-----
I copied and pasted and this happened...
Last edited by Broskii; Feb 22, 2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
ahoy.
just saying hi since ive not seen any of you ingame recently other than devil.
you all need a wibbles thread for random invaders such as myself.
so, like, hows stuff and ....stuff?
Who am i: I am mattboylol. I just recently got my name changed to Broskii.Im a 3rd dan and I have been playing for about a year.Im online almost everyday for at least a couple hours.
Why i should care: I know most of you and I have been requested to join this clan several times.
My favorite mod: My favorite mod is akidoBD because It is mainly skill and not luck like judo.
Alts:I mainly had this account but it got banned for 2 months when my friend gave me his password.After i got all of his stuff he reported me and got me banned.I had an alt named lilmattboy but he got deleted during the hack. I have only recieved two infractions since i got banned and they were for useless posts.
Hobbies: I like to play some sports like Football and basketball, but i play Toribash alot because i have alot of free time.
References: Thedevill,Glawlfreak, and Pv2Caribou.
Other: I would post some replays but i dont know how on this computer.I tried clicking the attachment button but it doesnt do anything.

There
Lol
Also i like your app i think is a yes from me
What do you think now fear..?
This app is muuuch bettar than the older one ^_^
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by CaptnFalcn View Post
when my friend gave me his password.After i got all of his stuff he reported me and got me banned.

Not the kind of person we want.

glawl, you'd say yes to anyone ]:'