Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welcome to the clan, dude, glad to have you! But Unknown made a mistake. I am not the sole leader, BlakNWyte is co-leader not just a respected member

Also, god guys, quit fighting.

And yes Unknown, they do have a point. Love ya bro, but you need to be better about thinking before you post. You were wrong about the above, as well as incorrectly offending masta. I understand making the mistake with sang I guess though, I hadn't read the part about him having his internet yet either.

Just get correct info before you speak, dude. Also dude, you shouldn't just say "oh yeah, he's inactive" when talking to a new member. Especially since we have hardly seen you for the last month or two.

Anyway, don't mean to yell at you or anything like that, just speaking my mind a little. No hard feelings I hope.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jan 2, 2009 at 03:00 AM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Welcome to the clan, dude, glad to have you! But Unknown made a mistake. I am not the sole leader, BlakNWyte is co-leader not just a respected member

Also, god guys, quit fighting.

And yes Unknown, they do have a point. Love ya bro, but you need to be better about thinking before you post. You were wrong about the above, as well as incorrectly offending masta. I understand making the mistake with sang I guess though, I hadn't read the part about him having his internet yet either.

Just get correct info before you speak, dude. Also dude, you shouldn't just say "oh yeah, he's inactive" when talking to a new member. Especially since we have hardly seen you for the last month or two.

Anyway, don't mean to yell at you or anything like that, just speaking my mind a little. No hard feelings I hope.

Dont fight in this thread
I'm sorry wolf, I don't think any of us intend to fight. Don't worry, we're all real tight in this clan. We bitch at eachother like siblings lol.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I'm sorry wolf, I don't think any of us intend to fight. Don't worry, we're all real tight in this clan. We bitch at eachother like siblings lol.

yeah sorry wolf its just wierd that he would say that b/c im really not inactive.