Toribash
We're not a great SP clan at all.The video just might look bad.Video looks bad--> Bad rep.
I would like to know the SP fags in here.I mean like,besides me,Kat and Lorrtex.Also,from now on,I will warn everyone who makes a spammy post (I know I already anounced that earlier).3 warnings= kick.
I have to desagree we are not THAT bad on SP only a few extremly suck, like me. I have a few pseudo acceptable sp replays thou. Also zero is sorta badass in sp too.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Well I'm not in the clan. But in case I get accepted, I can make replays.
I'm decent, not as good as Kevin, Kat and Lorrtex though.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Sounds fair kevin.
So i started Sp a while ago then gave up, i have a boomhit, and a shitty madman.

I have some pretty epic MP replays :3
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Sounds fair kevin.
So i started Sp a while ago then gave up, i have a boomhit, and a shitty madman.

I have some pretty epic MP replays :3

Yeah me too >: you can use some tk replays and I remember that split agaist Doxin.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Fucking mods make posting boring...

Anyways video sounds cool I would giving some replays but my pc crashed and I need to get a new motherboard for it so its going to be somthing like a month until its fixed because the part needs to be ordered. But then again my sp replays suck so yea fuck it...

Besides I don't get why the mods have their panties in a twist about us, what's the difference between "spammy" posts and fucking around with each other?
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Lost a member? That sucks =/ ..

I've seen that some members are going to be inactive due to christmas activities but I can still be relatively active during all of this.
Last edited by Simon; Dec 22, 2011 at 01:17 PM.
piratez