Toribash
Originally Posted by ReVampz View Post
I hardly posted because I was banned maybe? I only recently started using this alt. But anyway, this account didn't get kicked, as I said

But you posted on your alt a bit though.

and jax add me on steam plz
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I hardly posted because I was banned maybe? I only recently started using this alt. But anyway, this account didn't get kicked, as I said

Yeah, you have been kicked, i haven't said your alt. Also you haven't been banned with that account.
no seriously I wasn't. My main was, yes. But I physically watched my brother press leave clan

Why are you wanting to argue? If you were kicked, you still left. If you left yourself, you still left.
Well, I technically didn't leave but if you want to look at it like that then you can. I've been asking for a re-invite in the skype chat since the day it happened and I only just asked on the forums
Well, I technically didn't leave but if you want to look at it like that then you can. I've been asking for a re-invite in the skype chat since the day it happened and I only just asked on the forums

it's not that serious Xd.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So guys, my PC is now dead. Therefore I'll be forum active but I won't be in game until I get a new one or fix my current one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
/offtopic

If I can handle clan shit and be up till 3 am drinking red bull's waiting for replies, i'll apply once more.
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
/offtopic

If I can handle clan shit and be up till 3 am drinking red bull's waiting for replies, i'll apply once more.

NO YOU CAN'T. I DO THAT WITHOUT RED BULLS.
I think I might be retired.