Toribash
I am now accepting tc donations. goal: 1.5mil tc
This is to work towards my permanent set. Don't expect any returns if you decide to help me out, but help would be appreciated.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by ReVampz View Post
can I get a re-invite to the clan? My brother clicked "leave clan" after I deleted his save files on something :P

Yeah uhmm... who are you?
can I get a re-invite to the clan? My brother clicked "leave clan" after I deleted his save files on something :P

You have been kicked.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Yeah uhmm... who are you?

Some dude who applied in June. Don't remember his main tho, it got banned or something like that.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker

Pretty sure you were kicked. And you've been gone for awhile. You would've come back by now if your brother actually clicked leave.

Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
Some dude who applied in June. Don't remember his main tho, it got banned or something like that.

He's MasterTech
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
He's MasterTech

Oh is he? I don't even remember him actually applying, just being a member of the clan and hardly posted.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I am now accepting tc donations. goal: 1.5mil tc
This is to work towards my permanent set. Don't expect any returns if you decide to help me out, but help would be appreciated.

No one even told me no. They just ignored it. :-:
I hardly posted because I was banned maybe? I only recently started using this alt. But anyway, this account didn't get kicked, as I said
I hardly posted because I was banned maybe? I only recently started using this alt. But anyway, this account didn't get kicked, as I said

Weppet just said you were kicked