Toribash
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Rip my pc decided to auto update to Windows 10 in the middle of the war xD

I still haven't gotten the notifcation for installation. This is bullshit. :c
That moment when you're friends are all using windows 10 and you're still on windows 7.

Windows 7 FTW
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
I shaved my abdomen to see how it'd look. I personally like how it looks but it took me 40 minutes because I thought it'd be smart to not use water or anything else.

We need a wibbles, or some sort of thread where I can spam my unadulterated thoughts guilt-free for all eternity. Maybe I'll just start up my "get to know grohenbird" thread and instead of answering questions I'll just say words.

5:30am: I'm having trouble deciding if I should get an azu/og set or a pure/rap set. They are both nice but I don't want to pay for both.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Aug 3, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: I FEEL GUILTY POSTING NONRELEVANT THINGS HERE AGHHHH
I think I might be retired.
hey guys, i bought a ps4 so ive been spending probably more time then i should have done playing bloodborne but i should be able to start posting again as i beat it...
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
hey guys, i bought a ps4 so ive been spending probably more time then i should have done playing bloodborne but i should be able to start posting again as i beat it...

I'm sticking with Ps3 until the servers are shut down mate.

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
We need a wibbles, or some sort of thread where I can spam my unadulterated thoughts guilt-free for all eternity.

I agree with all my heart.
Originally Posted by savlon View Post

Accept my duel.
I think I might be retired.
I'm bored. gonna make a video for this clan

if you wanna be in it, post in the replay thread. I'll already be making a few clips of other people. 3-4 clips from each person pls.
Last edited by Nagato; Aug 3, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I'm bored. gonna make a video for this clan

if you wanna be in it, post in the replay thread. I'll already be making a few clips of other people. 3-4 clips from each person pls.

Glad to hear that.

We've already posted replays some times ago, at least some of us. It was for the last video that disappeared mysteriously.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Glad to hear that.

We've already posted replays some times ago, at least some of us. It was for the last video that disappeared mysteriously.

was it the video by fluttershy?

also I posted the first WIP on the art thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
was it the video by fluttershy?

also I posted the first WIP on the art thread.

Nope, a more recent one: the one that rcnerf should have done.