/jo origin

-----
I'm on the 2000 page if anyone wants proof I used to be in this clan
Last edited by Nagato; Aug 1, 2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
So guys, since Tuni is gone I think the thing I've noticed is going to become worse so I'll speak up about it. We aren't warring, im not sure if it's because everyone's time zones are all spread out. I think we need war disciples in two different categories.

Since we all have very differing time zones, and irl schedules I think the two categories should be night and day basically. If it's made it would just be some people for the morning and some people for the later day/night. So that we don't only war at one time of day and so that we can war at day or night to be more efficient for everyone to be able to participate.

Just an opinion. Since Tuni is gone and it seemed like a little problem anyways. I just thought making it known sooner rather than later would be better.

have to get people in those ranks. Don't you thank we have been looking for people to put in those ranks? The whole council now as war powers so yeah, do the math. We're trying to address the war issues. But personally if you ask me I don't think warring is really all that important.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Hahhahaha was anyone else in that stupid Skype conversation with like 40 people from tb?

I've been in like 10, so probably.
I think I might be retired.
Today was the first day I've went on skype with someone from toribash lol. I guess we gotta start somewhere
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hi since this game is now even worse than usual because of this awful ranking system, I'll probably only be in-game to talk to people. Don't ask me to war because I don't want to play anymore.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi since this game is now even worse than usual because of this awful ranking system, I'll probably only be in-game to talk to people. Don't ask me to war because I don't want to play anymore.

join the club.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hey guys. I'm unsure if I will be able to get in game for a little. My computer won't start so I have to troubleshoot. That could take a couple hours or a couple days depending.