Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It is the time, it's the principle. Not going to rewrite old points, just skim through my last few posts to know what I'm talking about.
Last edited by Noah; Nov 14, 2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Post= Cologne to auto correct apparently.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Noah stop being a douche trying to get mod powers instead of everyone else besides Math and Shmevin.
Your opinion doesn't matter more or less from the others co-leaders and that's your fault if you can't "log out and log in" because you're lazy.
The idea is pretty simple and smooth and you want to be the 3rd co-leader and exclude everyone else because "you're more active".

Conclusion: deal with it or get out.

The people who will get local mod are Shmevin/Nadhif, Math and Bank.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Noah stop being a douche trying to get mod powers instead of everyone else besides Math and Shmevin.
Your opinion doesn't matter more or less from the others co-leaders and that's your fault if you can't "log out and log in" because you're lazy.
The idea is pretty simple and smooth and you want to be the 3rd co-leader and exclude everyone else because "you're more active".

Conclusion: deal with it or get out.

The people who will get local mod are Shmevin/Nadhif, Math and Bank.

It's the whole idea of it. Why bother splitting up the powers. And 5 is too many :|
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
leaders:-math and shmevin
co-leaders:-noah and wolf
mod powers:-math,shmevim,clan bank[wolf,noah and nadhif]

it is simple as that
idk whats the problem guys
it is simple and smooth
and if anyone from the clan bank wants to have mod power on their own account then this merge isn't gonna happen
people need to sacrifice something to get something
and its easy to switch account to use mod powers
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
It's the whole idea of it. Why bother splitting up the powers. And 5 is too many :|

The reason for splitting powers is so if either Math or I are inactive them other clan members can take it upon themselves to fix or deal with this problem. Wolf, Noah, and Nadhif have been selected for mod powers because Math and I know we can trust you guys.
This way you all can act as one to accomplish the same objective.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5 mods is too many. And we are having 66% of the mod spots being taken up by the 2 people that will use them the least out of anyone.

While the remaining 3 active people share one account.

Do you see nothing wrong with that?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Obviously I like turtles, but on a serious note, I don't see a problem with it.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
5 mods is too many. And we are having 66% of the mod spots being taken up by the 2 people that will use them the least out of anyone.

While the remaining 3 active people share one account.

Do you see nothing wrong with that?

So your saying you dont want the leaders of both clans to have mod powers?
Also I am active enough that I can handle things if they were to come up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The only Con, I see is that people would lose their moderation power. Being taken away, they would get mad and thus leave.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs