Toribash
Welcome to the club, Ping. Grats again on smod guys
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hey ping/Ping/Suck/-Ben!

Welcome to the fam, my man.

Liquidoom too. It's really nice to have both of you here.
fl0w
Hey guys, my apologies for being nowhere in sight recently. School just finished this Friday and I'm playing a baseball tournament in IU with my team this weekend. After that, I should be around at least slightly more often.

Also welcome ping and liquid, nice to have you guys here.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Officially finished my first day of payed work (lifeguarding). I even had someone hurt herself (Little girl who ran and fell badly in the pool injuring her leg). At the end of the day it was mostly boring and long but it was also sort of fun sometimes. The main perk of being a lifeguard is the amount of bikinis you see in one day.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jun 8, 2014 at 02:04 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Officially finished my first day of payed work (lifeguarding). I even had someone hurt herself (Little girl who ran and fell badly in the pool injuring her leg). At the end of the day it was mostly boring and long but it was also sort of fun sometimes. The main perk of being a lifeguard is the amount of bikinis you see in one day.

"I even had someone hurt herself" tad harsh don't you think? I mean yeah its your first day but that's mean!
Awesome man, That's a pretty cool job! how's the pay?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
"I even had someone hurt herself" tad harsh don't you think? I mean yeah its your first day but that's mean!
Awesome man, That's a pretty cool job! how's the pay?

The pay is minimum wage. I didn't mean it as a good thing, I actually really disliked having someone get hurt.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!