Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This thread isn't pointless, it just should've been a post in the other thread.
Ugh. >>
I'm going to explain this once. I'm an overseer, you're a member. I help keep you in line and observe us as a group, because I was entrusted with the job, while the leaders and co leaders discipline members and control the clan. You are clearly out of line by creating an unnecessary thread and neglecting another expressly designed for these sort of things, and then by attempting to subvert my position and authority.

I don't care if my actions won't be "appriciated," your actions won't be tolerated at all.

Continue being an assertive prick, and I'll find out exactly what kind of discipline I have the authority to use. If I don't have any, I'm sure drenns will be happy to help.
XP family till the last breath. IM READY TO EXPLODE ON THIS BITCH!!!
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Name: wazax
Belt:green
Best Mod:wushu
Talents (Toribash Related):texture sets and flames
Self Description: Kind, fun and trusting
Country and GMT:South africa +2
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?:Yes im very active and i will notify u when i go on holiday ect. I know my posts arent high but im working on it i promise im posting a lot now
Anything Else?: I have acid force, and lots of friends in toribash.
Well you seem decent but as the rules stand you must meet the requirements. You don't have 20 posts or a brown belt+, sorry. Come back when you met the needed requirements and we'll see