Toribash
Why the fuck were you there for 14 hours? Did you get paid overtime? If you didn't get paid overtime, sue them for money.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Worked a shift in my store and then went and closed another. Got about 1.5 hours overtime
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Hey guys its me floyd remember i left for a while because i was making a game and im Back now
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Welcome back, Floyd, glad to see you back. For future reference, if you're going to be inactive for long periods of time like that, you should let us know. There's even a thread just for that.

Anyway, give us the details on that game you made :o
Well the game we made was not as successful as we thought because In the middle of the making i was Badly hurt and couldn't help any further to make it and i was pretty much the only one that knew what i was doing, But later on in 2014 well try again and continue what we've already started. And its a stick figure 3d ninja fighting game its cool.
-----
@snook I always wanted to know are you a boy or a girl? XD
Last edited by Floyd134; Dec 15, 2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Don't tell him, only I know and I want to keep it that way. I like to know things that others don't.
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
Well the game we made was not as successful as we thought because In the middle of the making i was Badly hurt and couldn't help any further to make it and i was pretty much the only one that knew what i was doing, But later on in 2014 well try again and continue what we've already started. And its a stick figure 3d ninja fighting game its cool.

L2READ MASTER <3