Toribash
Originally Posted by PanzerSoul View Post
lol I mean there's a NEW york.

So there must have been an OLD York, right?

Old york = Amsterdam I believe.

Not sure.
Nice. I'm in high school and I finished exams a week ago. I got results yesterday and today I have to go in for summer school signup
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
New York was nice. It wasn't really what I expected New York to be, tall buildings and such. It was nice nonetheless.
Also. So much ethnicities. :P
That reminds me, I need to sign up for online school....
-----
Also: might as well take Resistance off the clan allies list. Since they're dead N' all.
Last edited by Ukemonster; Jun 29, 2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
lol funniest thing happened during summer school signup today. My friends and I decided to go out and buy beers the night before. (we bought a lot). and one of my friends kept his in his school bag. So while he was signing up, I realized his backpack was leaking and it smelt like booze. I told him mid-conversation with the teacher and he literally ran out the room and was never seen again...until I called him. Also, he screwed up his next year cause of this.

Yall shoulda been there.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
lol funniest thing happened during summer school signup today. My friends and I decided to go out and buy beers the night before. (we bought a lot). and one of my friends kept his in his school bag. So while he was signing up, I realized his backpack was leaking and it smelt like booze. I told him mid-conversation with the teacher and he literally ran out the room and was never seen again...until I called him. Also, he screwed up his next year cause of this.

Yall shoulda been there.

Congrats

Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
Lol, unlucky I guess.
Atleast I can buy beer legally now.

congrats

Originally Posted by fachry View Post

im 5th dan black belt now

congrats

schools out in 13 days \/
Originally Posted by fachry View Post

im 5th dan black belt now

congrats <3
Edit: forgot about that 5 word min :S
Last edited by Eloquence; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:06 PM.