Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
Alan says: I am trying to avoid this kind of posts, the chit-chat quick talk posts. I don't know if I should point out that you are not even in this clan.

Says you.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
BISH BISH BISSH BISH

BISH BISH ISH

BISH

BISH BISH BISH BISH BISH BISH

It definitely isn't.
I also noticed that some of the clans with moderators around/in it are way more spammy than normal clans. And it isn't being fixed. You know why? Because staff is turning antisocial and arrogant these days.

Although this is just an opinion, I'd like to know what staff thinks of us, the rest of the community.
staff thinks that you are spammy

obviously
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I think staff is spammy.
At least more spammy than me.

Alan considers quick chit-chat as spam and blatant spam as legal, and that annoys me.
Find spam on my clan board and I will defenitely delete it.

Also, we are checking on all the clans, don't feel specially attacked.

EDIT: You are spamming that you aren't spammy, how ironic.
Alright, guess I have to step in too.

What's happening here is a mod just got his new powers and is currently dusting off his uniform. I personally don't think this clan did anything wrong to deserve all this, and am currently getting everyone to BACK THE FUCK DOWN PEOPLE. Sorry for the inconvenience and such.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Find spam on my clan board and I will defenitely delete it.

I wasn't referring to your clan at all.

Anyways, I'll shut my gap from now on and do something useful. Plus I want to say sorry to Alan.

Alan says: That's okay, you shouldn't take it so personal though. I am doing a spam check on every clan out there, not just SyN.
Last edited by Alan; Dec 21, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
I might go back to doing my replays now, don't want to butthurt any of the mods.
Also I think we should do a clan video, and not plan for a month about doing it and then just letting the ambition fade away, I mean actually do it.

Great idea Lorr, I gonna pm some video makers to see who's available, I personally like humper and darkdranz. Any others?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Seems like i missed something.
If it seems that we are spamming, fine, we will put more grammar into our posts and to make them longer and look tidy, neat and less spammy.
I personally think we are a tad spammy, something kevin has sometimes addressed, and im sure we can fix on our own without admins having to step in.
As for sid, im glad for your support on this matter, as for tinerrs point, im sure none of us should feel like we have been singled out.

Anyway sid has already wrapped this up so i was just getting my say in :3
Onto our next point!
VIDEO!!!
I think its a great idea for a clan video, except im not the best SP
I can give you some mp replays but they dont look very good in vids
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Sentinel, I'll spar you ingame later so you have a replay for this, mkay?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth