Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Edit: got deranked to dmg. Still 599 wins. Will never solo que again.

Same, I was queuing with my friend last night and we ended up losing one match (second loss after I got LE) and it deranked me to DMG.

But I played another two matches and luckily ranked right back up so the salt disappeared pretty quickly. :P
I had like 6 loses 1 draw and 3 loses and didn't have deranked. But when you fucking get retard teams for the 10+ time in row it just gets fucking annoying. Didn't win one game for like 10+ games just because i solo qued are you insane valve? This DMG derank is nothing, seeing me back in silvers if i don't stop solo queing.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I had like 6 loses 1 draw and 3 loses and didn't have deranked. But when you fucking get retard teams for the 10+ time in row it just gets fucking annoying. Didn't win one game for like 10+ games just because i solo qued are you insane valve? This DMG derank is nothing, seeing me back in silvers if i don't stop solo queing.

can't blame your team unless you're top fragging
cage the gargoyle
Lost my Atomic Alloy in the PiTER vs AGENT match. PiTER had 75% odds and got shit on. I hate life.

Let's jut hope they can win vs ESC now so I can slightly recover
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Lost my Atomic Alloy in the PiTER vs AGENT match. PiTER had 75% odds and got shit on. I hate life.

Let's jut hope they can win vs ESC now so I can slightly recover

i put a small bet on HR vs. mouz for HR, cause mouz has been known to choke when they're the favorites.

let's hope i'm right
Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 14, 2015 at 12:13 AM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Teach me master. (LE)

play alot not giving fucks ez af

also bought a karambit fade irl lmao

karambit

gonna add the pic from phone
Last edited by Melqart; Jul 14, 2015 at 03:46 PM.
cage the gargoyle
i dont know what im doing,
well im going all in on Hr vs Vp
just going to hope vp plays like shit
changed it to vp; not feeling risky today
Last edited by BANG; Jul 14, 2015 at 08:51 PM.