Toribash
Oh seems good, Essence is always in the top. :>
Btw, welcome Snuff. you should use some of this 1,6kk to change your name to Snuff or Mars. Dat seems pretty cool.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
So what are everyone's hobbies?

I like living.

Also just made a YouTube channel, pls sub

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Btw, welcome Snuff. you should use some of this 1,6kk to change your name to Snuff or Mars. Dat seems pretty cool.

What do you mean by always in the top?

Writing, rapping, self-education. xP
You?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Thx. Nah, I like my nick as it is. Changing the name wouldn't be me.

I enjoy eating. I'm pretty much a no-lifer as of now. I wanna work hard and make a change in the next few years, however. Getting a life would be great)
Lol never seen someone talk like that about themselves but I know what you mean, I think. My hobbies are basically gym and youtube currently.
Lol never seen someone talk like that about themselves but I know what you mean, I think. My hobbies are basically gym and youtube currently.

Sorry, I got a bit emotional. Being fit felt great... from my experience. It's a wonderful feeling being able to do a multiple chin ups, a lot of push ups and don't even feel 1 bit winded, isn't it?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Youtube? Uploading mc video ? :3
My hobby is spending money for games.
Oh btw anybody have buy GTA V ?
:D