Toribash
When he gets back, we will be able to test his in-game skills.

As for now, it will be a standstill for a little while.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
i say Pass for the art work most the time its pretty funny and decent for what hes makeing also i say fail for the marketing part for jetfox

Overall:Pass for the artwork.

Wolfe OverRuled FAIL.
----------------------------
Edit: Dam you Wolfe And Your EPIC FAIL. hahaha
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
EPIC FAIL

Sorry, just always wanted to do that. Thats to jetfox4 btw.

0/3 from team 3.

By the way, it's still 1/3.
Each team doesn't give a mark out of 3. The teams together total 3 and since Personality pack has said yes, it's 1/3.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
i say Pass for the art work most the time its pretty funny and decent for what hes makeing also i say fail for the marketing part for jetfox

Overall:Pass for the artwork.

Wolfe OverRuled FAIL.
----------------------------
Edit: Dam you Wolfe And Your EPIC FAIL. hahaha

I was chosen to decide, plus I was told his art wasn't that great. Provide me links to counter this comment and I'll change it.

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
By the way, it's still 1/3.
Each team doesn't give a mark out of 3. The teams together total 3 and since Personality pack has said yes, it's 1/3.

Whoops, my bad, edited.
Hello I am chacosownr and I would like to join your clan! I have had a couple of infractions and I think a two day ban (idk why) but mainly because "useless post". I have been in a couple clans, such as; RAGE and hoodz. I am only 13 but I am mature, I will not criticize or get angry as I am a relaxed player. I am a third dan and I have played since August 2009. I am good at SP, Aikido, and taekkyon. My weakness's are wushu, and judo.

About me paragraph;

I grew up in Tuscon, Arizona: USA. I now live in Colorado. I am very social and not a hermit. I will try to play every day or at least check the forums. I am a skater and like football.. I want to join this clan because I think I need a good clan, I would like to be part of this group. I don't know how long these paragraphs are supposed to be so.. I guess I will end it here. Thanks for your time!

-chacosownr
Attached Files
Run kick decap1.rpl (52.4 KB, 6 views)
Acrobat Decap.rpl (79.7 KB, 6 views)
aikido3.rpl (82.0 KB, 6 views)
Chacosownr at his best.rpl (90.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Chaco; Sep 24, 2011 at 03:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In my experience in a tourney with Chaco, I disagree deeply with mature, he also think he is better then everybody else... That is my comment on chaco. The maturity level on a 1-10, in my opinion, is a 4-6...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Chaco, comments on this?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well by maturity level, I did not see anything "imature" in my actions. But more so cocky, I bet on myself to win that tourney and won, and proved myself worthy. I am sorry for that undead :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
umm.... I dont remember you being in Hoodz edited because I gots clan mixed up =P I was in but not lead hehe
-----
I'm ThatHurt btw
Last edited by kingpin; Sep 24, 2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Well, UNDEAD21 I hope you forgive me and I want you guys to know, I REALLY WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN! I can post more replays if you'd like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]