Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Btw, Wepp. I do know the trial rules I was just unclear if I was actually a trial member because of the situation. I didn't know If I would have to be so I was checking.

Yes, i know. I posted here the rules just because i've recently changed their position, in case you wanted to check something.
-----
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I've already said I'm a f2p, so I cannot add anyone because steam thinks I'm a bot.

Really? Didn't know that Steam works like this.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 29, 2015 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
See that's why I was asking if I was a trial, because when I left I believe I was in the position of Executive Officer. So when I cam back I just kind of got back into the groove of things and being trial is kind of weird for me because that means I can't post anywhere. But okay. Umm... I guess I'll delete my posts in places other than here and the replay section.

Grohen, see here is how I look at it. We left, feeling like our spots should be saved for us isn't realistic. We were the ones who left but the clan still needs to move on and go forward.

Btw, Wepp. I do know the trial rules I was just unclear if I was actually a trial member because of the situation. I didn't know If I would have to be so I was checking.

you should be in freshman until that period ends again then you should be able to go back to whatever position you where in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
you should be in freshman until that period ends again then you should be able to go back to whatever position you where in.

Umm, after that period I don't think I should shoot straight back up to Executive Officer lol. That would be weird.

I mean I know the position is open, but it is very high up in ranking and after how I left I almost don't feel like I deserve it.

Edit: Also yay, I can vote on apps and post in things. XD
Last edited by Slaybelle; Jul 29, 2015 at 08:34 PM.
If returning members are meant to be placed in the freshman rank, might I ask why Optimus has received the member rank while Nagato, Slaybelle, and myself EDIT; I actually went through the entire trial period have recieved freshman? Optimus has bragged before about being zues's right hand man or some shit, and if that's why he's a member I understand, but if it's not, an explanation would be nice.

I've kinda realised that I'm getting a bit inactive. I mean, I still post everyday. Coming to the forum is a habit, but I'm rarely ingame, and when I am ingame, I only really play MAS. I'm also visiting the forum less and less fequently. Hell, I used to have my browser open at all times on my computer when I was on it. Now I only open it 2-3 times.

Anyways, I'm currently visiting my grandmothers, so there's my wall o text update.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 29, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Guys, this is gonna suck for anyone who cares, I'm retiring from Origin. I haven't really left much of a legacy besides some nice ass raps. But I just feeling like I'm growing apart from this community. I love all you a lot but I feel like I need to venture more, start up a name for myself. Get known. Subtle dreams of being a famous replay maker. Thinking if I should have stayed or left, chose to go. Short explanation because I don't want to get into feelings and all. But I need to see more, I've been in origin for a year and for my next years I want to see if any other destiny awaits me.

And of course, I will always remember where I came from. And you bet your ass I'll be using this forum from time to time. Maybe I could even be an ally, if possible.

I'll see you guys around. (^:

did i start a trend

also hi
i feel ignored
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Hi foxire, why do you feel ignored

where the hell did that head emote come from...
Last edited by Slaybelle; Jul 29, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Umm, after that period I don't think I should shoot straight back up to Executive Officer lol. That would be weird.

I mean I know the position is open, but it is very high up in ranking and after how I left I almost don't feel like I deserve it.

Edit: Also yay, I can vote on apps and post in things. XD

I agree. I think there should be purgatory before you go into higher ranks, like a trial executive officer.
If this does happen, I would need to be promoted to the council, which imo looks full already.

Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
did i start a trend

also hi
i feel ignored

Don't be. I'm here <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this