Toribash
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'm better than Fates at aikido. B)
Meow :3

He's rusty m8

Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Guys, this is gonna suck for anyone who cares, I'm retiring from Origin. I haven't really left much of a legacy besides some nice ass raps. But I just feeling like I'm growing apart from this community. I love all you a lot but I feel like I need to venture more, start up a name for myself. Get known. Subtle dreams of being a famous replay maker. Thinking if I should have stayed or left, chose to go. Short explanation because I don't want to get into feelings and all. But I need to see more, I've been in origin for a year and for my next years I want to see if any other destiny awaits me.

And of course, I will always remember where I came from. And you bet your ass I'll be using this forum from time to time. Maybe I could even be an ally, if possible.

I'll see you guys around. (^:

those raps were pretty dope. if you ever need any help replay making, make sure to PM me. I'm not the be-

You know what, just pm me if you need help. I don't know if I'm good or not so

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
My seat is open again

It's also open to other people in the clan.

Including me c:

So, no offense to JackMorris, but fukim.

Imma namechange to Jack, and base my forum posts off of Jack Skellington, and try to maybe make a Skellington set.
For free? Sure I'll take it! But if you were looking to sell it I only have 400tc. lol.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Slaybelle u wanna spar some time later today?

/offtopic
Does anyone here wanna buy this head I made
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...39&postcount=1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Guys, this is gonna suck for anyone who cares, I'm retiring from Origin. I haven't really left much of a legacy besides some nice ass raps. But I just feeling like I'm growing apart from this community. I love all you a lot but I feel like I need to venture more, start up a name for myself. Get known. Subtle dreams of being a famous replay maker. Thinking if I should have stayed or left, chose to go. Short explanation because I don't want to get into feelings and all. But I need to see more, I've been in origin for a year and for my next years I want to see if any other destiny awaits me.

And of course, I will always remember where I came from. And you bet your ass I'll be using this forum from time to time. Maybe I could even be an ally, if possible.

you better still rap bro! its not gonna be the same without you ;-;

that being said now that the prime chancellor position is open...
Commencing Project Origin 2.0

100% man you were like one of my first friends in this game, so anything you need just ask. dont hold down those feelings man... let them flow ,,,,,,,,,;-;,,,,,. just promise to always remember .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

;-;
well, we might as well add you as an ally. Have fun making replays, see you soon embruh.

On a side note, anyone up for a game? jo origin
I'm here if u want meeeehhhh (lol)

i'm in jo origin myself. up for a spar?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

I'm sorry to see you leaving Origin, at least you will still lurk around. Remember not only where you come from, but to post here sometimes too

Two news:

- I'm an Lmod in Rapid Threads.

- 666 posts.