Toribash
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
we lost. Just gonna save fates some time

not very nice
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Stopping by asking you guys:
How do you like that my forum setup and in-game belt matches my real life designer collection :P

click

I traded off my dolce & gabanna white belt and black shades for the white/gold louis vuitton belt and the glasses I bought. :P
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
My mum would rage for those. she has a collection herself XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
So I'm gonna be really active for the next three days. I have 3 days off at work and I'll be home the whole time. So if anyone wants to play, spar, or whatever just lemme know.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
not very nice

I was mostly to blame cuz I haven't participated in a war for a while, but regardless that's no valid excuse. Fates did well and I just got dominated throughout the war
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Guys, this is gonna suck for anyone who cares, I'm retiring from Origin. I haven't really left much of a legacy besides some nice ass raps. But I just feeling like I'm growing apart from this community. I love all you a lot but I feel like I need to venture more, start up a name for myself. Get known. Subtle dreams of being a famous replay maker. Thinking if I should have stayed or left, chose to go. Short explanation because I don't want to get into feelings and all. But I need to see more, I've been in origin for a year and for my next years I want to see if any other destiny awaits me.

And of course, I will always remember where I came from. And you bet your ass I'll be using this forum from time to time. Maybe I could even be an ally, if possible.

I'll see you guys around. (^:
is kyure alive?
It's sad to see you leave bruh. I'm sorry you're fed up. Hope you good luck and fun haves.

My seat is open again
I think I might be retired.